This year's Rat Show!January 5 2012 at 4:27 PM
|Nik (Login FutureBike)|
25-27th May at the White Horse, tattingstone, near Ipswich, Suffolk.
Blimey, is it really 15 years since the first R&S? Yep, it is indeed! So we'd better make this one a good 'un then, hadn't we, to celebrate such an auspicious occasion.
So, we've got a great band laid on for Saturday night, proper kick-arse rock n' roll (no, i don't mean blokes wih haircuts so level you could stand a pint on their 'eads playing the same song over and over and over again), fire jugglers and other talented madmen to entertain, delight and occasionally scare the shit out of you, a raffle with amazing prices (good stuff people actually want, rather than any old shite the organisers could find), bike show trophies of such cunning manufacture they could go on display in the Tate (actually they couldn't cos they're quite nice and stuff in the Tate is usually pants), reasonably priced beer and scran, a rock and punk disco blasting out cool sounds and, of course, all the usual Rat & Survival sillness!
Tickets are the same price as they have been for the last couple of years, £15 on the gate, and there will be freebies and goodies included in the price too.
If you need any more info please ring me on 07749 577979 or email email@example.com
Hope to see you there!
- That sounds incredibly good! - zem on Jan 5, 2012, 5:48 PM
- I'll try not to be there..... - voodoo on Jan 5, 2012, 6:04 PM
- Tidy, and this time i'm determined to avoid ALL that motorway shite* - Nate on Jan 5, 2012, 6:49 PM
- Me. - Hoon on Jan 5, 2012, 8:59 PM
- nice one - robdrat on Jan 5, 2012, 9:15 PM
- the 16th.......... - wobbley ant in morocco on Jan 5, 2012, 9:20 PM
- Hmmmm... - Matt on Jan 5, 2012, 9:56 PM
- Hope to be there on my newly built 850, sounds FAB. thanx babes. XXX - Seana on Jan 6, 2012, 1:52 AM
- And it Looks like a nice place too (images on Google maps) - Seana on Jan 6, 2012, 1:55 AM