Question for the Techy-Rats...January 8 2012 at 2:49 AM
Could i use some rather sexy wee LED lights i got from E(vil)Bay the other day for some Gear selector indicator lights and the Hi/Lo, Oil & N lights on me 12V GS850?
only 99p for 20 ov the wee beauties, so no biggy if i cant but woulld love a little cluster ov them somewhere.
- yes, of course - GB500nz on Jan 8, 2012, 6:34 AM
- NOT YOU AS WELL!!!!!!! - ratbike.org on Jan 8, 2012, 8:21 AM
- U need Issy/ Mouse * - JR@ on Jan 8, 2012, 9:10 AM
- In a word YES...... - Goose on Jan 8, 2012, 10:27 AM
- GEAR selector lights? NEUTRAL light? OIL light? What ARE these things of which you speak?* - rex on Jan 8, 2012, 1:21 PM
- I agree, although I am a big fan of an oil warning light.* - Robbo on Jan 8, 2012, 1:55 PM
- haha typical Rex, but I agree, its all un-necessary - No bikes Graham on Jan 8, 2012, 4:55 PM
- Yhey are the things you ingore, til they dont come on!!! XXX - Seana on Jan 8, 2012, 5:27 PM
- all these telltale lights have to be wired into switches - grumpyjoe on Jan 9, 2012, 1:48 PM