Stuck jets......January 26 2012 at 10:48 AM
Seana (Login Seana23)
hi all. i hope everyone is feelin fine and groovsome...
i'm dismantling the carbs on my GS850 but the Secondry (Pilot) jets have stuck into their housings on a couple ov carbs...
I've tried to unscrew them but they not moving..!
dont want to graunch them too much so are their any tips to remove these wee buggers..?
got carb cleaner on order and will thougherly lubricate when it arrives but jus wondered if anyone else had any ideas...
- oooh bugger! - rolandrat on Jan 26, 2012, 11:25 AM
- Re: Stuck jets...... - No bikes Graham on Jan 26, 2012, 12:38 PM
- ok they're out... now for the needle jets... - Seana on Jan 26, 2012, 5:21 PM
- ALL DONE NOW... cleaned and ready to roll....XXX - Seana on Jan 26, 2012, 6:31 PM
- I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT...!!!! XXX - Seana on Jan 26, 2012, 6:34 PM
- Jets? What are these "jets" you speak of? - rex on Jan 27, 2012, 6:43 AM