I'm gonna be doing some travelling...............February 9 2012 at 9:21 PM
thefastestmelv (Login thefastestMelv)
........for work on various courses when I return from minad in aug, I'm planning on using the Veefer and due the amount of kit the RAF require me to drag around I'm gonna build myself a trailer for it.
I don't wanna do the single wheel trailer like VJ but all the trailer axles look well expensive?????? Could I use the rear swing axle from a small car? say a fiesta 106 205 ibiza or cinquencento etc etc etc? They're pretty cheap on ebay but I reckon even cheaper from a scrappie?
Or anyone know of or have a cheapy set of trailer bits I could barter or buy???
I have a massive green plastic lockable box I "won" from italy that I'm gonna use to put shit it and wanna use a proper tow hitch if I can.
Bodgering things since 1978
- gravety - Mouse on Feb 9, 2012, 9:47 PM
- width - matt on Feb 9, 2012, 10:20 PM
- mie have just the thing for you give me a day or so to dig it out - robdrat on Feb 9, 2012, 10:30 PM
- some useful info - No bikes Graham on Feb 9, 2012, 10:40 PM
- I built one like that once... - JR@ on Feb 9, 2012, 11:27 PM