Handlebars or wheels anyone?March 19 2012 at 11:25 AM
rex (Login thestinkiestbob)
I'm going to be chucking shit out soon so speak up or else.
Got a few handlebars, couple of which are low type that look nicely cafe racer-ish, and some 18" MZ front wheels with single brake disks. These are meant to take like a 3.25 tyre and would be a good replacement for Japanese drum brakes because the MZ caliper is a Brembo copy (so a Brembo will bolt right on) and they have amazing stopping power if you're into such things.
Random switchgear, both sides.
Big ugly MZ tanks.
GN250 seat in nice condition.
A rusty bolt.
I can get pics if anybody's interested.
Nate- I still have that Bantam barrel and piston you were wanting.
Hooon- it's really REALLY messy in the lockup. You'd wank yourself to death if you could see it. Can get pics if you want.
|This message has been edited by thestinkiestbob on Mar 19, 2012 11:30 AM|
- Oh yes, pictures of mess please. - Hoon on Mar 19, 2012, 11:39 AM
- I'm still interested in highish handlebars. - Hoon on Mar 19, 2012, 11:45 AM
- keep some switchgears and handlebars pls - ratbike.org on Mar 19, 2012, 12:23 PM
- Yes please! - Matt on Mar 19, 2012, 12:28 PM
- Can I have some more shit please. - Mouse on Mar 19, 2012, 3:30 PM
- What is the capacity of those ugly-ass tanks?* - esox on Mar 19, 2012, 5:26 PM
- the rusty bolt - No bikes Graham on Mar 19, 2012, 7:39 PM
- cafe racer bars please if no one else has asked first. xxxxx - Seana on Mar 20, 2012, 1:26 AM
- any - Biggles on Mar 20, 2012, 10:31 AM