Using a length of studding as a temporary layshaft is a shit idea.March 19 2012 at 11:32 PM
Mouse (Login o0Mouse0o)
Wobbalow followed by fatiguefracturealow followed by bits jettisoned at much velocity from the collapsed cushdrive at your face which is by this point facing the unusual noise and hence the source of flying debris.
- isnt it time - Dan on Mar 19, 2012, 11:35 PM
- did you not see all the posum tears in the thread grooves? - VJ on Mar 19, 2012, 11:45 PM
- You need one of my long hardened shoulder bolts - rex on Mar 20, 2012, 12:23 AM
- silver steel for the win :) * - rolandrat on Mar 20, 2012, 12:24 AM
- * - Nate on Mar 20, 2012, 7:27 AM