LED lights - what resistor do I need ?April 4 2012 at 10:57 PM
1981 Kawasaki KZ-1000.
With all new LED lighting the turn signals come on but don't flash.
If I install two "electronic flasher" units - the turn signals come on either very dim or not at all.
I'm thinking that the LED do not draw enough power to actuate the flasher units?
So can I just add a resistor to the circuit? To make it draw more power?
And if so: where and how?
- easy - Back on the road Graham on Apr 4, 2012, 11:15 PM
- ummm... - Matt on Apr 4, 2012, 11:52 PM
- Re: LED lights - what resistor do I need ? - cxmaniac on Apr 5, 2012, 12:16 AM
- tell him - Jim on Apr 5, 2012, 7:00 AM
- the cheaper cheat (caution- may contain ratbike style information) - rex on Apr 5, 2012, 9:59 AM