Rat Bike Zone BBS RSS

latest posts | picture of the day
 Back to all Messages  

I might be there Saturday

April 12 2012 at 12:20 PM

rex  (Login thestinkiestbob)

Response to REX...

I'm probably going for an MOT today or tomorrow or sometyhing, which in real terms means spending about three days traveling around the backroads of the country from one MOT place to another being continually failed for completely made up random bullshit reasons until finally one bloke with terminal honesty writes one up for me (if such a man exists anymore).

I'm not working Saturday, so I may be in the lockup sorting through all the cafe racer spares to flog to people through an anonymous third party on eBay. As far as I can tell most of the stuff in my lockup (bent wheels, old rusty handlebars, MZ frames with no logbooks, old wiring, a length of garden hose, that sort of thing) is rare vintage cafe racert stuff and should fetch top prices.

I'll probably also sort out all the special sidehack parts for sale to Hooon at greatly inflated prices, such as that Bantam barrel that doubles as sidehack ballast. I mean, if he has his fart set on sidehack ownershit then the least I could do would be to sell him the rare vintage knackered MZ cranks, old MZ frames with no logbooks, empty corn oil bottles, old wiring, pitted fork legs, and bent wheels to make his transition from biker to moron as smooth and as painful as possible.

I'm a nice guy like that.

Respond to this message   
Responses