Question about UK V5 for a bike...April 12 2012 at 9:09 PM
|der_nanno (Login der_nanno)|
... I was offered a very nice bike, that I am tempted to buy, but it has UK papers coming with it. Including the V5 AND the last MOT certificate.
Now the question is, as there are some mods to the bike... how is this handled in the UK, in Germany or Austria, all the mods would be noted in the equivalent of your V5 and can therefore be checked, when you import a bike.
Any inputs or the like ?
- And an even more treacherous question... - der_nanno on Apr 12, 2012, 9:21 PM
- Make, colour, engine cc, chassis and engine ID number + sometimes the model but not always - Nate on Apr 12, 2012, 9:21 PM
- In the UK mods generally aren't noted on the registration - ratbike.org on Apr 12, 2012, 9:35 PM
- +1* - Dan on Apr 12, 2012, 9:59 PM
- The V5 is the registreation document* - Dan on Apr 12, 2012, 9:58 PM
- If it's a genuine V5 from the UK you should see the rain marks on it* - Nate on Apr 13, 2012, 6:20 AM