Anybody know anything about Westminster parking tickets?April 16 2012 at 9:58 PM
rex (Login thestinkiestbob)
As far as I can tell they want me to pay £130 for having my bike pulled out of the parking bay by some fucking twat on a scooter, and naturally I am not going to pay a fucking penny of it at all ever.
Back when I was a courier about 10 or more years ago I got about 5 parking tickets over the years, but in every instance I just threw them on the ground and then refused to take any notice of the nasty letters. Eventually they just disappeared. I figure the councils write off the debt and sell it to a collection agency. If you can dodge them then eventually they too just give up.
But this is more modern times, and I'd just as soon break somebody's fucking head open just for even trying to make me pay £130 for a parking ticket, so what do I do to fuck them over?
Are they allowed to clamp or steal your bike at a later date if you don't pay? If so, they can fuck off as I will take my bike apart and build it all onto another frame and change the reg number and then leave my old dead frame and numberplate in the street for them to kindly remove at their leisure.
I'd sort of hate to lose my old reg number this way, but to be honest it doesn't matter that much. It's not special, but I do have quite a history with that bike. But I have other frames and at least two more unused logbooks. It would only take a weekend to rebuild the whole thing on another frame.
Whatever happens, I'm not going to break my tradition of not paying the bastards one single fucking penny.
- not just parking fines - joethewelshboy on Apr 16, 2012, 10:11 PM
- I agree - rex on Apr 16, 2012, 10:44 PM
- In your case they can't take your bike, the same way they can't take my van - Nate on Apr 17, 2012, 7:23 AM
- Re: Anybody know anything about Westminster parking tickets? - cxmaniac on Apr 17, 2012, 11:16 AM
- Westminster - JJ on Apr 17, 2012, 1:38 PM
- Make enquiries into getting a copy of the tape from the... - Robbo on Apr 18, 2012, 10:14 PM