The insel affen have landed.May 5 2012 at 11:11 PM
Mouse (Login o0Mouse0o)
Just had confirmation that Cafe Fez and Nate have also made it home.
Today we woke up in a woodsmans type shed near Phillipville by a pair of Belgiums with shot guns announcing that we had an hour before the shooting started. You can ask the others if you dont believe me!
Shall attempt to unload my camera as soon as I can remember my own name.
OK so they were very well dressed and terribly polite but we were in their woods and this Sat AM was bird shooting day..... but none the less we scarped rather rapidly.
- Cafe Fez and Nate? Have they gone into the catering trade? - Dept of welcome home on May 5, 2012, 11:47 PM
- was there a faint sound of banjo's being played in the distance? - spotarama on May 5, 2012, 11:56 PM
- No. - Mouse on May 6, 2012, 12:04 AM
- Welcome back...on the island...! - Ratbag on May 6, 2012, 1:47 AM
- Glad youz are back and hurry up with the photos :)* - redfog on May 6, 2012, 5:33 AM
- ze Austrians await your pictures and stories of fail impatiently - der_nanno on May 6, 2012, 7:59 AM
- welcome back - Jim on May 6, 2012, 10:01 AM
- Yes we are indeed back, having survived the onslaught of torrential downpours - Nate on May 6, 2012, 10:14 AM
- Allez vous, Jean Pierre! Bring ze big shotgun! It eez open saison on zee Inselaffen! - Phillipe Ville on May 6, 2012, 10:24 AM
- You're all very strange men - Jim on May 6, 2012, 12:45 PM
- I shall refrain from... - rex on May 6, 2012, 2:25 PM