For complaints or to report inappropriate behaviour please see the post called: Reports and Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Best Wheels in Ontario

April 2 2008 at 9:05 AM
greasy wheels  (no login)

Cheers to you all,

I was once a pretty decent player back in my day. I had a couple stints with teams in the old IHL. Had a couple good seasons in Flint. You know what they say, "You've never played semi pro until you've played in Flint. I also had a couple seasons under my belt in the Southern League. All the boys down south pack chews like bubble gum when they play. Anyways, during those years, I learned a couple good things about wheelin, and I like to see the young guns comin up in the ranks developing their wheels just like I did, as it brings back good old memories of when I was a young stud playing for the North Central Predators system.

Lets here about some wheelshows boys,

Jeffy Letang

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Best Wheels in Ontario

April 2 2008, 6:09 PM 

Beyers /Halton has the jets to skate fast .

Anonymous
(no login)

April 3 2008, 12:38 AM 

McKeen's Hockey Prospects

E. C. - Oakville Rangers Midget Minor LW 5'8 150 lbs

A total grinder with premier wheels that would be even more effective with the development of some hands. Previous in the season, he scored the goal of the season by going back hand top corner on a break away against Windsor. He knocked the water bottle off the net, then took a sip and offered some to the goalie. "He's smooth, and he knows it too," said a scout. Would look better with a fishbowl though.

sounds pretty wheelin

Anonymous
(no login)

April 9 2008, 11:31 AM 

MOFFATT

Anonymous
(no login)

April 9 2008, 2:03 PM 

Water Bottle ehhh...is that story in every hockey area....been hearing that 1 for years,same kid carried a canoe outta a store,went back and got caught for stealing the paddle,s.heheheheeheheh

Anonymous
(no login)

April 9 2008, 10:45 PM 

I find the new c6 corvette is pretty quick!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

April 10 2008, 7:05 AM 

Sumi (whitby) and Ryan (Toros)

Anonymous
(no login)

April 15 2008, 7:58 PM 

I play hockey just cuz the broads love it (and for the dip). I like your style jeff letang

Anonymous
(no login)

April 15 2008, 8:45 PM 

Thanks to all of the posters for sharing their stories about wheelshows. Brings up some real sentimental value as I think of the good old days when I used to play for the North Central Predators as a minor midget stud. Matter of fact I still use the same shin pads I wore back in the day when I played for the Sudbury Wolves because I love looking back on the times that I would play my game, then head off to the bars with the boys to wheel the broads. (I still manage to go tongues down with the old things, because really, what other way is there to wear your skates.)

Let's keep the posts coming, the best days of wheeling are still to come, so lets keep each other posted!

Yours in good old hockey,

Jeffy Letang

Anonymous
(no login)

October 18 2008, 8:48 PM 

Bryce Fillipeti

Anonymous
(no login)

October 19 2008, 1:08 PM 

Fillipetti is just unreal

Anonymous
(no login)

October 23 2008, 9:07 AM 

yeah filipetti has wheeled every broad in the kitss and falls, i have had the experiance to wheel with him as we got skiied at a partyy! unreal

Current Topic - Best Wheels in Ontario  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement