For complaints or to report inappropriate behaviour please see the post called: Reports and Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

The Scouting News

November 8 2008 at 3:02 PM
.........  (no login)

Share your thoughts about the site. A friend of mine pointed it out to me earlier this week. Looks pretty legit, but I have also heard some negative things aswell.

BTW, does anyone know who runs the website?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: The Scouting News

November 9 2008, 12:20 AM 

This should tell you all you need to know follow;

http://thescoutingnazi.wordpress.com/

Anonymous
(no login)

November 9 2008, 10:23 AM 

This is all old news...where have you been?

Anonymous
(no login)

November 9 2008, 9:05 PM 

The disingenuousness is stunning.

Anonymous
(no login)

November 10 2008, 7:17 PM 

Looks like he is back with his vendetta. He just couldn't walk away.

Blacklisted Mom
(no login)

The Scouting Nazi

November 14 2009, 7:36 AM 

Yes, everything you're asking can be found here,http://thescoutingnazi.wordpress.com/about
Boycott The Scouting News

Vladdy
(no login)

Facebook Trolling

May 23 2010, 10:34 PM 

Found at Boycott The Scouting News:

"If sending emails to kids asking them to provide personal details about themselves and their hockey exploits werent bad enough, now the Scouting Nazi aka Benny is trolling the internet playground, Facebook, for more victims. No legitimate hockey scouting program would EVER stoop to asking teenagers to be their primary source of information. But The Scouting News blabs Please enter your contact info below in the comment box. Benny (owner of the Scouting News) will be doing featured articles on all who participate in this group. You can also invite your other hockey buddies aswell. This will mainly be a discussion board for top level hockey prospects.

So theyre going to be doing featured articles on all who participate? Every parent who wants to put an end to the parasitic practices of a man who attempts to blacklist and marginalize kids should log on to facebook and join the Scouting News group to prove their claims false. If Benny keeps his word and writes an article about an old fat dad simply because he joined the group, it proves further that the rag is garbage. If he doesnt write an article, it proves further that hes a liar and a pathological predator. Dont forget to invite your other hockey buddies. Sheesh."

Anonymous
(no login)

September 5 2011, 5:02 PM 

I can tell you when my son a AA player showed up on their site we had never heard of them... all the fathers on our team sended messages how come their son were not on the site my son is better how come he is not there ??? well they were right my son is now playing on a OHL team their sons all quit hockey so there you go they know what they are talking about.

Current Topic - The Scouting News  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement