For complaints or to report inappropriate behaviour please see the post called: Reports and Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

June 5 2009 at 5:16 PM
Anonymous  (Login skilldeveloper)

So here we are! We didn't want a fight! But now, Hockey Canada, OHA, OHF, GTHL, etc., get a well-deserved spanking right across a bare bottom for trying to infringe upon the freedom we all deserve as Canadian citizens!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINISTER CLEMENT SCORES A GOAL FOR MINOR HOCKEY!

Ottawa, ON, June 4, 2009- Tony Clement, Minister of Industry and Member of Parliament for Parry Sound - Muskoka, today celebrated a win for minor hockey players right across Canada.

Until recently young hockey players who participated in outlaw leagues, or leagues not sanctioned by Hockey Canada, were penalized from playing in a sanctioned leagues for up to two subsequent seasons. Local Members of Parliament and others found this rule unfair and complaints were sent to the Competition Bureau.

In Canada, hockey is our birthright! said Minister Clement. Now, thanks to the individuals who put pressure on Hockey Canada, the obstacles faced by some of our young players are gone. We have restored the right of every Canadian to play hockey wherever and whenever they like. We have taken our local teams, like the South Muskoka Shield, out of the penalty box.

The Competition Bureau received complaints about Hockey Canada sanctioning against so-called outlaw hockey leagues, and the players and arenas in which they play. The Bureau examined the bulletin and concluded that some aspects of the sanctions gave rise to issues under section 79 of the Competition Act, otherwise known as the abuse of dominance provision.

As a result of the dialogue initiated by the Bureau, Hockey Canada has eliminated three major sanctions:

1) Municipalities and arenas may now offer ice time to non-affiliated leagues without the fear of losing the business of Hockey Canada-sanctioned activities.

2) The suspension period for a player that participates in an outlaw league can no longer extend beyond the season in which that participation takes place.

3) The third sanction was changed to make it clear that a Hockey Canada team would not be in violation of the bulletin merely by playing in the same arena as an outlaw league.

Im thrilled about this historic decision, said Minister Clement. This just goes to show that the system works. Now it is time to get back to doing what we do extremely well here in Parry Sound-Muskoka: play hockey!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Untitled

June 5 2009, 7:25 PM 

SOURCE???

Anonymous
(no login)

June 6 2009, 11:10 AM 

All sports need to wake up and eliminate all these borders and just let kids play where they desire and have the opportunity to play. In Canada, we are always putting sticks in the legs of progress for fear that someone might have a better idea or program.

Many baby boomers are aware of the saying "go west young man !" Parents were a little apprehensive when this was broached by their children, however, many left to find their fortunes or in many cases themselves.

Kids in minor hockey playing AAA for zone teams have to jump through loops and sometimes take unnecessary legal action to move on. Imagine if the employment world worked under this same model. If you were born in Peterborough, you would have to attend their tryouts 1st and get cut. Then you would have to attend the Central zone tryouts and get cut. Then the journey continues to Quinte and get cut. All of this has to materialize before you can get to the centre of choice which could be Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax/Pickering, GTHL. Now you can circumvent this systems by simply moving your family within their respective designated zone. What a deal.

The reality is these associations their mission statements usually have this clause embedded in them "for the better interests of the players ?"

When in fact they protect the cushy jobs/positions of adults and their existence is fully dependent on registration fees etc. The kids are the clients, usually clients get a better deal or they change their relationships and move on. Under the current rules this is not possible.

Tier II Junior A opened the doors last year, now it time for minor hockey to follow suit.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 6 2009, 9:16 PM 

so are these outlaw leagues still going to use the HC rule book, coaches, officials??? Sounds like when Quebec wanted to leave Canada but keep the Loonie...
This pissing match between HC and the so called outlaw leagues are all for the benefit of the men in power who wish to better themselves. Make no mistake this isn't about bettering the opportunities for minor hockey players.
As for opening borders all that would do is build "super teams" in which centres offer MINOR HOCKEY "AMATEUR" PLAYERS money and perks to come play for them. One team gets the best players and it kills competition in the leagues.
If you want to open the borders for hockey players you might as well kiss good bye to 3/4 of the AAA teams and you will have a team from Thunder Bay playing in Windsor on a Saturday night for a league game. I don't think that is what anyone wants. People need to look at more than just the GTHL or Toronto area when making there statements or decisions.
One final point. Has anyone from the GTA seen a Jr. B game from the OHA??? It seems to me that the Jr. B hockey from that league is better quality than so called Tier II Jr. A.
Just my thoughts I know some of you will have your panties in a bunch but remember minor hockey is for the kids to play and develop. If you think your son will make the National League just because there are no more borders well then I wish you and your son the best of luck.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2009, 9:07 AM 

Super teams have been existence for many years. The politics in sports in general is at issue here. At present, some centres in their bylaws/constitution have restrictions on how many imports they are allowed on their rosters. In some cases, it is simply to provide an opportunity for local kids who live in the AAA Zone to play. Fortunately, some zones have a AA team which can still provide exposures to a competitive environment to play in. The reality is many of these organizations work on their own agendas and feel they have more to offer than the AAA programs. As a result, you get conflicts and adult personalities getting in the way of progress.

Needless to say the development of the athletes on and off the ice gets comprimised versus working together and promoting players to higher levels at their playing skills improve.

This is the reality in the smaller AAA Zones which do not have the inventory to compete with those areas where the population base provides those teams with more players to select from. In minor midget we had 30 kids tryout of which at least 5 - 8 where cut after the 1st 2 sessions. In some areas, these numbers are 150 - 300 skaters. That's why in the OMHA, the west usually dominate the championships. Now things are changing, but it is not due to Hockey Canada, it is due to recruiting and developing programs at younger ages which has a direct benefit on the younger AAA teams in our zone.

Once again, sports teaches young children life skills that may benefit them later in life. Hockey coaches see different things in kids, as is the case with scouts or a player that played professional hockey. Therefore, kids fall through the cracks for various reasons. How ironic, that Tavares can't skate as some experts of the game have noted, yet he could be 1st overall.

How many kids in minor hockey get cut because they can't skate ? Coming from Quebec, my guess would be the bigger players in their younger years because they are fully developed. These kids get pushed down to a AA or A program which does not provide the same level of competition, training etc. Therefore, they do not progress and get promoted.

As most of the hockey players in the Hockey Hall of Fame. One practice a week, one game a week, 5 days outside sometimes 8 - 12 hours a day playing shinny. They'll all tell you that's where they learned their skills while actually having fun. Ask Matt Duchesne what time he was on the ice in the morning in his backyard rink ? Then you'll figure it out.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2009, 12:24 PM 

Yes. Let's all ask Matt Duchesne, shall we. What a dick.
Pal, you have an knack for stating the fukking obvious.
As well, you have got to be the worst goddam writer on the fukking planet...Point in fact:

"In Canada, we are always putting sticks in the legs of progress for fear that someone might have a better idea or program..."

What to fukk does this mean..."sticks in the legs of progress.......?

To be honest with y'all, sport, I'm quite humidified by your attempts at extinguished lacerations. You prortend to be a literist with exhumed skills...yet you are nothing more than a Gethro Bodine, struggling with lassitudes and fortifications.
I emphasize with you....but all-ass, We do not resemble your comments.

Fukk me, chief, you are one illiterate *******.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2009, 10:21 PM 

Hey PHUK "Pansi" "Hugging" "Useless" "Kid" disguised as AM (Angry Man) you're back ! When you graduate from grade eight you might have a chance to figure it out. You have a propensity to trash every forum on Network54. Too bad your limitations are exposed everytime you respond to to any forums.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2009, 9:54 AM 

Now you're scaring me, boss-man....calling me a "pansi hugging useless kid" and all. Them's fightin' words, Cletus (not very creative, mind you - but fightin' words non-the-less). One thing is for certain, Homer....when I graduate from the 8th grade, I hope to find more worthy adversaries. You, my friend, are too phukking stupid.

Now back to the real issue...exactly what is it that we are to figure-out here? That fukking tome you typed is a pointless, meaningless, fact-less, boring, self-indulgant, pile of clap and pap. You are a phukking dikk!
Now, here's the challenge. I will debate you (on this site) over any point, topic, or position of your choice (Pro or Con, your choice, as well), GTHL, OHL, OPJHL, NCAA, players, coaching, politics, you phukking name it, champ....I'LL GO HEAD-TO-PHUKKING-HEAD with you, no name calling, no swearing, no innuendo, straight-up. Remember, dikk-head...you accused me of not knowing anything about hockey. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE HOW PHUKKING RIGHT YOU ARE...AND WHAT AN IDIOT (YOU THINK)I AM.
THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN THROWN.

YES OR NO, TOUGH GUY.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2009, 9:12 AM 

Hey angry maybe get some help with anger issues it's just hockey and a game afterall or maybe you have some good points in all of the information you have provided? Please share it with us and maybe we can improve hockey which will then improve our kids then our coaches then our politicians then the environment then the country then.... but it's only a game afterall, isn't it?
The hungry man
Hey is that burgers, steak...I smell?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 15 2009, 8:45 AM 

Here's a thought; Instead of calling yourself Hungry Man, why don't you call yourself assshole?
You're a fukking, uncreative, unfunny, wannabe, dikk.

And BTW...what happened to Mr. 235-fukking-hockey-expert-dikklick? No response? Phukking clown.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 15 2009, 12:49 PM 

hey buddy take it easy on these guys on the board I've been watching and you seem to have a swearing profanity issue. I know how you can fix it, I will make suggestions that you might want to hear.

The happy man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 15 2009, 1:12 PM 

Wow, the Happy Man to the rescue.
Say, pal, ya know what would make me happy?
I'd be really happy if you could find it in yourself to fukk right off!
A swearing profanity issue? What to phukk?
Is that like a drinking boozing issue, pinhead.
You, my friend, have a punctuation/grammar issue.
Y'all shoulda bin readin' and ritin' in skool...instead a
pullin' yer phukking pud.
Save yourself, you stuttering prick.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 15 2009, 6:23 PM 

Doesn't it seem there is always a moment in time,
When you can't help but discover a person who may not even be loud,
For lack of their penis size, try other ways in which to shine,
Argos, Leafs, Jays, or hockey discussion board, one or more in every crowd.

The one who stands on their soapbox, exclaiming, "Look at me, look at me",
They get and deserve no respect for their views or experience,
Less than half a brain leads to a vocabulary laced with vulgarity,
Spending their less than valuable time without comprehension nor recompense.

F this, F that, F this, that and the other, on and on,
A moniker declares a man with anger of which he is proud,
In the end, the irrelevance of such a person's right or wrong,
Argos, Leafs, Jays, or hockey discussion board, one or more in every crowd.

DICKLESS ANGRY MAN!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2009, 2:43 PM 

That was lame....

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2009, 2:44 PM 

Not just Dikless

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2009, 3:48 PM 

I liked it - nice prose
(but I'm easy to please ...)

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2009, 8:03 PM 

no angry it's the hungry man to the rescue. Now hold till whilst i er um cover wit der sauce. which suce you like choclat or vanila? Pleasing to speak to me- gosh I'm starting to sound like linda blair- you know- different voices ...etc. as for my education I'll have you know I dun graduated the 5th grade-yep. so what does this have to do with hockey as you wanted to show us your prowess( that' like powerless but spelt differently- see what they teach me in the 5th grade)

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2009, 9:51 AM 

Hey, 74.127.247.239!

I love it when asssholes try to impress me with their writing skills...all flowery and shiit. Let's have a peek at some real, idiotic pap, as follows:

"Doesn't it seem there is always a moment in time,
When you can't help but discover a person who may not even be loud,
For lack of their penis size, try other ways in which to shine,
Argos, Leafs, Jays, or hockey discussion board, one or more in every crowd..."

239...you have got to be joking....No....phukking embarrassed.
I'll give a million, fukking dollars to anyone who can tell me what to phuck that means! Is there a correlation between loudness and dikk size? Are you suggesting (as well) that the Argos, Leafs and Jays - like me - have no dicks? Or perhaps that they - again, like me - are (for some reason) loud! Can you hear my yelling or typing? Which is it, you illiterate twat?
I think that you have spent far too much time on the loading dock. It's understandable that pushing a broom all-day can wear a brain down. And...when you start with nothing, the erosion can be fast and ruthless.
I'll wager you have difficulty tying your shoes?! Normaly, I would spar with
someone for the sake of it. But I'll be honest with you, chief....you are not worth the effort. Should I compromise MY standards to teach you a goddam lesson? Well, in the words of Louie B. Mayer, the legendary movie mogul, "I can answer that in three words...Im Phukking Possible."
You bore me, dikkweed.

And Hungry Man (or whatever your phukking name is)...they say that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery...well....
there's a difference between being funny and being a fukking clown.
You bore me you goddam Bozo. Give it a rest.

The Angry Man
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2009, 10:12 AM 

Angry Man you are one fuuucked up dude,love reading your **** brings a smile to my face evry time LOL!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2009, 10:14 AM 

Hey angry let's talk about the thread instead of your stuff tell it to a phychiatrist. Can we begin to discuss the thread? As for imitation, what does hungry have to do with being angry? Let's start discussing the thread. Ready, set, go...

Love that tofu
The hungry man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2009, 10:21 AM 

Times up let me start. The thread states we now enjoy freedom though the hockey system. Is this really true? What about these 2 year cards that players sign? Will arenas start to let outlaw leagues in? This remains to be seen the proof will be in the pudding if the outlaw leagues go to rinks and get ice. What did they say the penalty was for HC breaking these rules? Please help me understand.
Thanks
P.S. are there other freedoms denied that I have missed out on. Wait what about people their own teams and installing their own players and friends- does this constitute freedom?
Discussion please and yes even you angry let us here your rant.
The hungry man
lovin that pizza...yummy!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2009, 3:19 PM 

Yummy?

Holy phukk, pal. Anyone who uses the word yummy (anywhere) should fukking die.

Let's put it this-aways:
If I dropped my wallet in front of you, pal...I'd pukking kick it home.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2009, 5:02 PM 

If you dropped your wallet and we are assuming intentionally, we should then refer to you as the:

A N A L M A N, hungry for arse. Instead of the Angry Man.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2009, 7:43 PM 

yes yummy as I pick up your wallet and put it in my bummy(pocket) and make off with all that cash. What's the limit on your cards BTW?

The hungry man
And when I'm hungry I eat steak and potatoes... stay hungry my friends

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2009, 9:29 AM 

hey angry bitch you ain't no man

you probably like the idea of somebody rammin ya when you drop your wallet. wishful thinking since you brought it up

the guy's right - dickless. what a waste of skin.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2009, 11:20 AM 

"....hey angry bitch you ain't no man
you probably like the idea of somebody rammin ya when you drop your wallet. wishful thinking since you brought it up...the guy's right - dickless. what a waste of skin...."

Hey, slow down there, tough guy. I love the "hey angry bitch you ain't no man" line. Pal, that is one rough-neck, mo-phukkin' (goes with rammin), street-cred, statement. You, gangsta-man, scare me! I can hear that rough and tumble Brooklyn accent as I'm readin' it, right, der guyz.
I'm ****tting my cloak. I'm going to back right-ta-phukk-down. Yo, yo, yo...gangsta, bitch-hater, in da bricks.
You're the lamest yet, fukk-head.

Anyway, Gethro, let's work on de-laming you with a new morning routine. Instead of wasting your time on me (and this goes for all of you assssholes)try this:
1). Kick your sister out of bed. 2). Brush your fukking tooth. 3). Have a couple of smokes with your dump. 4). Try not to think about your job - tying balloons at kid's parties is the real angry bitch, my friend. And...5). Maybe you should spend a little more time learnin' 'n stuff and less time jacking-off to cloud formations, or whatever it is you fukking rubes do up thar in dem woods.

Here is the scoop when it comes to dealing with me:
Don't get your shirt in a knot. I'm not that important. I know I get under people's skin...it's a phukking skill...and you all fall for it (every fukking time)like phukking lemmings. Every now and then you come out of the woodwork in a group like a little gang - all comfortable in numbers and ****t - figuring that you're going to teach me a lesson, put me in my place, beat me at my own game (what fukking game?), stop me, embarrass me - now's our chance!!!!etc, etc, ad-infinitum. I read your replies and I get the felling that you actually think I fukking care. Well...I don't.
You are nothing more to me than a weak source of entertainment. Puppets.
Predictable. The more tough and angry your responses get...the more I fukking laugh. It's sardonic. Love me or hate me....I manipulate and bully people to the breaking point - everyone who responds to me is (as predicted) my fukking rube. Bottom line...ignore me and I'll go away. It's that simple.
Never-the-less, I'm pompous enough to believe that
I MAKE THIS SITE WORTH READING
twrttswf

With that....
I would like to pass the crown down to the Hungry Whatever.
Seriously, guys, this is one funny mo-fo. See for yourself. Read-up.
He/she eats things like steak and potatos...I'm in stiches, I bow to this
creative, fukking genious.
My tome is done!

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2009, 3:16 PM 

it's truly remarkable what kind of shyte comes out of a woman's womb, when that was supposed to come out the other hole. dickless!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2009, 5:03 PM 

Hmmm? Let me give you some help here, genious.

You wrote:

"...it's truly remarkable what kind of shyte comes out of a woman's womb, when that was supposed to come out the other hole. dickless!!!!!..."

What you really want to say is this:

"It's truly remarkable that this person came out of someones womb. You would expect shyte like this from the other hole..."

Now, Isn't that better?

You see, fukkhead, grammar is easy when you have a fukking brain. Good sentence structure helps to make your ideas flow. Your attempts at being
poignant and intellectual are so faulted and fractured that you end-up looking like the Poster-Boy for illiteracy, and the need for improved education standards.

"A woman's womb"? Fukk me, farmboy. Where else would you find a womb, dick-head?

Git back on that turnip truck, you fukking rube.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2009, 8:52 PM 

you are truly amazing! grammar is a complex matter and it's only those with a speck of talent in the discipline of language that can effectively communicate without resorting to the crass and lame verbosity you declare as language. any opinion espoused in the crude manner favoured by a dickless wonder like yourself, without regard or respect for the audience to which you're speaking, is routinely dismissed by those with an iq above the 80 plateau (including myself - i've been to be at least 86 or 87 in the iq department. lol)

you can't possibly believe anyone respects anything you have to say! We laugh at your stupidity, we laugh at your audacity, we laugh at your ignorance, and we laugh heartily when you try some new method of convincing us your opinion matters!

grow up and smell the maple nut crunch, you dickless loser, you! lol

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2009, 8:57 PM 

oh man, i was laughing so hard i messed up.

(including myself - i've been MEASURED to be at least 86 or 87 in the iq department. lol)

there goes my language degree!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2009, 6:59 AM 

angrys got good grammar but it's about the thread what do u say about the thread let's hear your thoughts.

When I'm hungry I eat chicken and rice...stay hungry my friends.

The hungry man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2009, 9:45 AM 

Wow!
Am I, uh, supposed to be, hmmm, impressed? I don't suppose it matters that (in the process) you come across as a complete aszshole.

Tell me, Bozo...
Does my respect matter that much to you?
....Or...is your self esteem so fukking bruised by my comments that you feel a need to impress all of us?
I gotta tell ya, pal, you are a fukking gem.
I love it when a-holes like you come for me.

Man!!!
You actually took the time to craft a response to show me your writing skills. All to phukking impress me, right? Then, like a complete anus, you finish with the comment - "...and we laugh heartily when you try some new method of convincing us your opinion matters!"

It obviosly matters, fukkhead. It matters enough to urge puppets like you to take the fukking time to wring out a tome-load of pointless, generic, crap. Did you spend all night on your response, Shakespeare?
Oh, by the way, reagarding your comment; "...without regard or respect for the audience to which you're speaking,"
First...I'm writing, not speaking. Second...it's "to whom you're speaking", not "to which you're speaking", you illiterate, fukking a-wipe.)

Pal, I'm a dikkless, self depracating, hopeless, bully...and I'm fukked in the head. I know it. I don't hide from it. So what! What now?

You, Mr. 86 IQ, are not Mensa material.
You are a generic, unfunny, uninspiring, puppet.
YOU entertain ME. That's your job...don't fukk it up.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2009, 12:10 PM 

hey angry don't get down on yourself. can you respond to the thread?

the hungry man

and when i get hungry i eat barley burgers...stay hungry my friends

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2009, 12:13 PM 

Fukk off, a-hole.

The AM

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2009, 4:05 PM 

looks like the AM is getting fed up with this thread.... lets start talking about the subject of Hockey Canada vs. Outlaw Leagues...
By the way, why do you bother to log on to threads to post useless, meaningless messages to people you will never meet but seem to need to impress?
There is nothing more sad than an internet tough guy!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2009, 4:46 PM 

You are correct sir- angry still angry but hey we tried to cheer him with different food groups and it didn't work but I digress.....

HC versus Outlaw leagues there's room for both because in reality the outlaw leagues are there for development plain and simple and if the hockey world can accept then it will work great. More choices for kids to go through HC or outlaw couldn't be better. HC has some inherent problems which will never be rectified because of it's structure and it's ability to help it's members move ahead. Something as simple as the payment to the OHL buys eliminates them from an NCAA opp. Your comments? And yes we'll accept grammatical comments from angry.

Stay hungry my friends...
the hungry man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2009, 9:09 PM 

The problem with these "outlaw leagues" is that there development is hindered by the fact that most teams aren't even Jr. B calibre.
You have coaches who couldn't succeed in minor hockey move on the so called Teir II Jr A and don't teach the kids a thing. At that level, when money becomes involved for owners, players, coaches etc. it is all about winning RIGHT NOW! It is not about putting a player in the NCAA. The fact that a player who stays too long at an OHL camp isn't HC's problem, it is an NCAA rule (of which they have many dumb ones, for instance why can a baseball player have an agent and get drafted but a football player becomes ineligible once they hire an agent????)
Anyway, I digress. Leagues outside of HC could be a good thing if and when the level of competition becomes better and once the Tier II teams become associated with the "o" and with the NCAA.
As it stands right now, this hockey isn't much better than midget AAA it just gives guys a chance to hang on to the dream. If you want to develop the players in these leagues make a 19 yr old limit, take away the urgency to win RIGHT NOW AT ALL COSTS and put coaches in place with an eye toward develoment. Use the OHL as a partner and establish development fees for players much like the OHL does with minor hockey centres. I would even suggest hiring a player development person to work with the coach. Perhaps a former scout or GM of a Jr.A or semi-pro or pro team to explain to the players what coaches at higher levels are looking for.
In closing, I would like to say that I do think that the Tier II system could work but not as currently constituted. At present it is away for owners and GM's and Coaches to use the fact that some players still think they are "going to the show" at 18 yrs old and undrafted, to turn a profit and make a quick buck.
P.S....AM you're still a tool bud...chug a wang!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2009, 11:56 AM 

"...The problem with these "outlaw leagues" is that there development is hindered by the fact that most teams aren't even Jr. B calibre...."

Hey, Mr. Hockey;
Let me cover the basics, you a-hole.
It's "their" development....not "there" development.

And what's with the....
Bud?
Tool?
Chug a wang?
Ya gottta slow down, brother...that's some mighty tough, cool, talk.
Haven't read/heard shiit like that for, hmmm, I'd say 30 fukking years.
High school, probably.

Are you some goddam throw-back to the fukking 1970's?
Did time stop for you?
Was that the last time you were cool, sir-fukkalot?

Let me guess...you probably think John Derringer is down with it!
Yeah man, let's go spend some coin on some hot kittens, some babes.
Keep on trucking, man.

Fukk-head, you may be a hipster on the loading-dock...but things have changed since the invention of the fuukking wheel.

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2009, 1:51 PM 

.181 you raise some very good points. However, I have to disagree with the quality of hockey- it's very good. This league sends guys to the NCAA, so the hockey must be good. It's not as professional as the O or even Tier 2 but I still think it is a place for young athletes to play. If you don't play then you don't develop- practices are good but they are not games. The development in the HC junior leagues basically reverts to winning and at the expense of the players. I know of a Tier 2 team that loads up on 20 year olds in order to make a run and this doesn't even work every year- so why would they continue this behaviour- it's like the AM continually spewing doesn't really get him anywhere he just spins his wheels. If he's a parent I feel sorry for his his kids and society when his kids grow up- how disrespectuful can he possibly try to be? But I digress... Anyways, I guess I'm eluding to the nature of the HC system and some of the changes you suggest would be good but are they possible with the current mentality that exists in HC and beyond? I listened to Stan Butler of the Battalion the other day and he continually cited kids that didn't play Midget AAA and some have actually signed NHL contracts. Wow, I was shocked, because if you speak to some scouts they believe they've got it covered. This is yet another issue of our system as we are trained to look, think and then act according to the template set-up by the current and past regimes- break this and you will be cast-out - don't be an independent thinker and you will cast-out. There are some hockey folk that still believe we beat the Russians in 1972 so you know where I'm going with this one. Your thoughts?

The hungry man

and when I'm hungry I eat pizza...stay hungry my friends.

AM please check my grammar as I know I can improve. Thanks

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2009, 3:15 PM 

"...If he's a parent I feel sorry for his his kids and society when his kids grow up- how disrespectuful can he possibly try to be...?"

What the????.....Say no more!

It's tough to argue that kinda logic.
Couple that with your incredible hockey insight, as follows:

"It's not as professional as the O or even Tier 2 but I still think it is a place for young athletes to play."
(play...what? As opposed to knit?)

Or

"...This is yet another issue of our system as we are trained to look, think and then act according to the template set-up by the current and past regimes- break this and you will be cast-out - don't be an independent thinker and you will cast-out.(current and past...that about covers it.
The rest of this comment is, uh, regimes, cast out WHAT TO PHUKK...we're
talking fukking communism! Goddam communism!)

...then there's:

"..The development in the HC junior leagues basically reverts to winning and at the expense of the players..."
(they reverted to winning....hmmm, I guess, at one time, they focused on losing...with the help of players)

Very knowledgeable, very logical!

The very best, though:
"....There are some hockey folk that still believe we beat the Russians in 1972 so you know where I'm going with this one. Your thoughts?"
(My thoughts? Fukk me, I thought we won. No? Oh, I get it. A nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man...you know something, you hockey guy, you.
It's that Communism thing, right?)

Listen-up, Mr. Hockey Man, I don't mind entering a good hockey dicussion...
however, this ain't it. You guys just don't cut it.
You, and your little group of friends, are full of ****t. You know dikk about this game, champ.

Grammar? It's just schtick!
Content? Whole new ballgame.
You belong here, though.
You're kid got his first year of AAA as a Midget.
He played, what, 10 years in "A"?
He's filling the gaps left over from last year's draft.
You're a phukking newbee...he's livin' the dream...you're just fukking dreaming.
Your opinions are fukked, empty, and disjointed.

Quick question...Regarding you're comment about Stan Butler...where and when did you see him?
Just curious, Mr. Hockey Guy

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2009, 3:21 PM 

Oh, BTW.

I'm off on vacation. I'll leave you ladies alone (to rule the roost), get your jabs in, get back to playin' hockey expert 'n stuff.

No more...
"Mommy the Angry Man is wrecking our fun....we were playin' hockey expert 'n stuff. He's not a nice man.

It's been swell, ya bunch of panty-wastes.
Back in 14!

Cheers

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2009, 4:13 PM 

I have noticed a trend lately. Angry man doesn't have a real opinion so he spouts off about grammar when the real issue is the development of young hockey players.
To continually cut down peoples comments based on spelling rather than grammar shows me that he is not worth any more of my time.
sorry my barbs and cutdowns weren't sharp enough for you.
I am forever ashamed.
Thanks for the lesson.
One final thing:
how many times in a single post do you touch your dick thinkin how good you are?
You are the highest level of douchebag. You don't deserve to take in air that others could breath. I seriously hope your wife (or husband???) helps to level you out. You are all that is wrong with the world today. Arrogant, rude, and not near as smart as you think that you are.
But thanks for the english lesson and we'll hear from ya when you get back.
14 day vacation? enjoy it. I'm sure your Parole Officer will miss you.
Later ****stick!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2009, 6:41 PM 

A-hole,
You finally noticed the trend. Jeezus Krist, you're quick.
No flies on you. And...when you type/write "One final thing" it makes sense to leave it at "one final thing"...not twenty finlal things. Anyway, I haven't left yet (The Parole officer gag is brilliant, champ)anf there's still time to piss people off.

"...Angry man doesn't have a real opinion so he spouts off about grammar when the real issue is the development of young hockey players..."

Goddam, I'm cold. I'm a black-hearted dikk. Those poor young players.
The real phukking issue. It ain't about the grammar. Sorry, man.
Where were we? What have we covered so far?
Oh, that's right, development, and we decided...what?...sweet phuuk all, as usual.
Read-up, bone-head...go back and review the absolute nonsense you and your pals have piled-up on this issue. It's frightening how goddam generic and mindless it all is.
You guys fukking slay me...all serious and concerned 'n stuff.

Where's your kid playing next year, dikkhead?

Oh yeah, that's right. This is fukking neverland....it's network54...your kid is in the big league, right champ?

The Angry Man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2009, 7:22 PM 

Angry Man, your funny

Anonymous
(no login)

June 21 2009, 10:56 AM 

well angry have a good vacation if you must know i obtained my PHD's from both Oxford and Harvard- you know those places don't you? Let me know your response. You realize that these boards don't have spell check or grammar check. So, your new job is to quit your current one and become the grammar police on network 54- how much does this new job pay? Maybe your first role is to clean up this board and either put on a grammar and spell checker or re- word every message that was written. I'm picking the latter.

And when I get hungry I eat BBQ stuff...stay hungry my friends.
The hungry man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 21 2009, 11:01 AM 

angry, why would you care when and where I listened to the Butler? Your not seriously thinking of having an educated opinion are you? OMG a miracle is happening in the transformation of the angry man to the happy man.

and when i get hungry, I eat hot-dogs...stay hungry my friends
The hungry man

Anonymous
(no login)

June 21 2009, 11:46 PM 

Oxfords and Harvards are shoes aren't they?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 22 2009, 5:57 AM 

yes you are right and I wore one of each when I went to school that's why I was true blue.

And when I get hungry I eat my shoes ...stay hungry my friends.

Anonymous
(no login)

could somebody put a stop to this?

September 29 2009, 4:38 AM 

Could someone from the site stop this stuff?

I want information and discussion. As much as i'd like to add my specific opinion on whats above here, i'd just be adding to the sess pool.

If everyones here for hockey - please stop with this stuff and let the hockey people talk hockey.

If anyones got a problem with that (why would anyone?), im a bit too old to do the internet tough guy thing. just ask for my address.

But please, seriously, how does this drivel get posted and not removed by admin? disappointing.

If anyone wants to talk about the players in/have come out of the GMHL, go for it. Russian D from Bradford Denis Boblenkov is an absolute keeper.

Anonymous
(no login)

September 29 2009, 10:21 AM 

Do your talking at the rink, dikkhead!

Current Topic - Untitled  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement