Looking into surrogacy - India? (miscarriage mentioned)August 21 2010 at 7:40 PM
|Maggie in FL (Login MaggieFL)|
Hi most of you probably already are familiar with me from other boards - I'm a recurrent miscarrier, thought it was just bad eggs but just miscarried my DE baby at 15 weeks.
I'm reading through all the threads for info and found a discussion a couple of years ago about using India for surrogacy. Then the conversation dropped.
Does anyone know whether Indian surrogacy was determined to be a good option or not?
Maggie in FL
- If you do a search on yellow board - E&H on Aug 22, 2010
- Oh, thank you :) - Maggie in FL on Aug 22, 2010
- Or post on green board to Diaphanta and TH - E&H on Aug 22, 2010
- some blog links - D on Aug 23, 2010
- Thank you so much Debi - Maggie in FL on Aug 23, 2010
- you are welcome - D on Aug 26, 2010
- Re: Looking into surrogacy - India? (miscarriage mentioned) - Anonymous on Aug 24, 2010
- Thanks Anon - I would probably use donor egg in addition to surrogacy - Maggie in FL on Aug 24, 2010
- Re: Thanks Anon - I would probably use donor egg in addition to surrogacy - Anonymous on Aug 24, 2010
- I have heard not heard good - amy1966 on Oct 27, 2010
- surrogacy abroad and mc ment - Lisa on Aug 8, 2011
- Surrogacy abroad - Dana Magdassi on Nov 27, 2011