The Cloud Appreciation Society Chat
The Cloud Appreciation Society

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sky Project - Facebookers, I need your help!

May 10 2009 at 4:12 PM
No score for this post
Hannah  (Login hannierose)

Hi all!

I want to try an experiment for my Final Major Project and need your help! I want to get as many people as I can to take a photograph of the sky at the same time on the same day, recording the sky around the world. The photos will then be recorded in a book.

If you have facebook and are able to help and join in then here is the information you need:

Day: Wednesday 13th May 2009
Time: 2pm GMT

Take your picture pointing the camera straight up at the sky, and upload the picture to the group below. Include where the photograph was taken (be a specific as you can) and your name if you would like to be mentioned in the book.

Looking forward to seeing all your photos and invite as many people as you can to join in.

Thank you,

Hannah

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=84650951407&ref=mf

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Gini
(Login giniheadinair)
Moderators

Re: Sky Project - Facebookers, I need your help!

No score for this post
May 10 2009, 7:13 PM 

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for posting - I'm sure there will be Cloud Appreciators out there who will do there best to contribute to your work!

Your thesis sounds interesting if it's going to include a snapshot of skies around the globe on a specific day at a specific time - tell us more!

Gini

Mary
(Login MazP)

No score for this post
May 12 2009, 11:26 PM 

I've joined the group & encouraged others to do so too, I'm setting my mobile phone alrm to go off at 2 so I don't forget - good luck with the project!

Amy
(Login purple-bottle)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 21 2009, 7:31 AM 

I see you did very well on this Hannah!! Good luck with the book.
Amy

brian heckman
(no login)

your project

No score for this post
October 13 2009, 1:09 AM 

Hi Hanna,

How long is your project going? I teach course in meteorology and just began a cloud project using f/b as a communications tool.

I can ask my students to post to your page. I need to know how long it goes.

Thanks, Brian Heckman

Fahed Altaher
(Login Fhdtaher)

Hello Hanna

No score for this post
May 9 2010, 2:33 PM 

Goog Luck we will be there for your project

Makiyah
(Login Makiyah)

gOOD LUCK

No score for this post
June 16 2010, 12:41 AM 

I am goint to post things up on facebook. And on any other sites that I can think of.
Untill then Look up! ;)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Home