Return to Index  

Things didn't get too rough for *me*!

April 25 2001 at 11:28 PM
Judy  (Login Judy_Watt)

Response to Yep - still here!

It's fine with me - I'm now not doing something that I said months ago I didn't want to do, and I learned some things I didn't know before.

Learning what's really what and who's really who is always good though, so I have no complaints. :)

I've been very busy with work and not online much lately - also have been trying to help an old friend who just moved back to SF from Germany and is looking for jobs and apartments.

She's German but lived in the US for 20 years, then went back to Germany for 12, and now has moved back because she likes it much more here and no longer has to care for her mother (who passed away last year).

I've been teaching her how to use the web for job hunting, how to use email, where to get free access, etc.

She's a language teacher and speaks English fluently, so I'm sure she'll be able to find a job teaching English to immigrants here.

She doesn't know much about the web or email though, so she needed to get with that very quickly, and it's been fun helping her do that.

How are you doing? Still rabble rousing as a politician?

Judy

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement