Just a Question (NV?)October 1 2001 at 5:45 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
NV = Non-Variant
Well, with the demise of the LL, I find myself a little at a loss for a place to lurk about and ask the sort of questions that I need answered, so I'm trying here. Let me know if it's out of bounds.
While playing with my new druid, I passed through Act 1, and Atma told me of something in the sewers that I had to kill.
Always glad to be of service, I run down there and find...a big glowing gold chest, and no mummy.
That's right, no Radament. The chest was there. His horror minions were there, but he wasn't. I haven't completed that quest, but I have found the Horadric Scroll and given it to Cain.
It's an SP game, no hacks or mods or whatnot. Has anyone ever heard of Radament not being where he's supposed to before? I've searched the entire 3rd floor of the basement level and not found him.
"Not all who wander are lost..."
- That's weird. I've never heard of that happening before. (nt) - McFrugal on Oct 1, 10:41 AM
- Here is another Question - Occhi the Confused Rogue on Oct 1, 2:12 PM
- Depends - FoxBat on Oct 1, 2:26 PM
- OK, so do you or dont you get both enhancements - Occhi on Oct 1, 2:30 PM
- You do... - Elric of Grans on Oct 1, 2:59 PM
- You messin with Jarulf? - FoxBat on Oct 1, 3:45 PM
- I meant something else... - Elric of Grans on Oct 2, 2:59 AM
- So, then, the forumulae are thuswise? - Occhi on Oct 2, 6:09 AM
- Yes - FoxBat on Oct 2, 5:54 PM
- At least you got the gold chest... - Fenrir on Oct 2, 3:20 AM
- Roland's forum . . . - Occhi on Oct 2, 6:11 AM
- Hmm... - Darkman on Oct 2, 4:50 PM