Return to Index  

reply to occhidiangela

October 10 2001 at 10:15 AM
tazoz  (Login tazoz)
from IP address 62.0.68.238

Response to I suggest that you Bring Back The Boulder

First of all I removed molten boulder because even when not spammed it causes lag and I'm trying to minimize on lag, I'm going to try it after I get to a high lvl with my nood fire blast assassin and maybe I'll change my mind.

I think the paladin has a very interesting role in the group of healing everyone with holy bolt, remember the team members have pretty low hp and holy bolt will prob be useful. (the team members get hit a lot)
He is sort of a leader keeping an eye on what type of dmg enemy spell casters inflict and using the aura when needed, blessed hammer is kind of an overused skill and doesn't fit the theme of the group.
about sanctuary.... fun skill but holy bolt already makes him interesting vs undead so no reason to use it.

I decided not to allow charms because it is an item and I've found playing without the bother of picking up items a fun and different playing style.
If I allow charms, because all the team members are similar, there may be some bickering and resentment.
I could be mistaken but anyways charms won't add much.

I was considering giving the assassins auras but then I realized its giving the assassin unfair advantage over the rest of the members, it makes the team more reliant on the paladin for resistances.

Shadow warrior has a pretty high dmg normal attack.

I'm trying to balance the whole team and still make them fun, suggestions are welcome.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Aye, Sanctuary might be too uber for this gang. - Occhi on Oct 10, 2001, 3:47 PM
    1. sad and angry reply - tazoz on Oct 10, 2001, 5:29 PM
      1. Go West, young man! - Carbon Copy on Oct 10, 2001, 6:08 PM
        1. reply about going west - tazoz on Oct 10, 2001, 6:30 PM

Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..