Return to Index
New? data about the rogue mercenery bug
December 7 2001 at 11:02 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
When you have +4 to skill lvls The rogue uses a skill that has no effect with art work similar to static.
When you have +5 skill lvls the rogue shoots a poison bolt similar to the skeleton mages shots that deals low dmg.
Now back to real life
cyall in a couple of weeks.
Respond to this message
Can someone fill me in on all this?
- Bolty on Dec 7, 2001, 11:43 AM
Read a few posts down in the threads about merc AIs NT
- Dr Douglass on Dec 7, 2001, 11:45 AM
Mav Fin posted a link to Spirea
- Occhi on Dec 7, 2001, 11:55 AM
Here is the link
- Occhi on Dec 7, 2001, 11:59 AM
- Bolty on Dec 7, 2001, 12:06 PM
- Bolty on Dec 7, 2001, 12:22 PM
- Bolty on Dec 7, 2001, 3:57 PM
- FoxBat on Dec 8, 2001, 12:03 PM
Yer joshin' me, right Bolty?
- Anonymous on Dec 8, 2001, 4:18 PM
Puts on KoP Hat
- Charis on Dec 9, 2001, 6:39 PM
+ to amazon skills work?
- Linger on Dec 7, 2001, 12:46 PM
+ amazon skills count
- Bun_Bun on Dec 7, 2001, 2:26 PM
- Linger on Dec 7, 2001, 2:39 PM
Well, us rogues are some use after all, eh Linger?
- Occhi on Dec 8, 2001, 4:19 PM
Find more forums on Diablo
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2016
. All rights reserved.
(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..