*sigh* We're going to have to teach you proper fashion sence...December 12 2001 at 12:14 PM
|Lissa (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to *gasps*
First, your ensemble is all wrong. Leather is out this year dear, plate is in. You can do far more with a little plate than with that leather. Sure that leather clings, but with the right plate, you can drive the boys wild, even if your curves aren't all there. Just get a nice set of plate that looks voluptous, you need to be able to fit into it.
Next, we need to accessorize properly. Get a gold Crown of the stars, make sure that it's the size of a tiara. For a necklace, a good diamond zodiac will glimmer nicely. Follow on with a ruby zodiac and saphire zodiac rings.
To finish your ensemble, get a nice Emerald bow of the Heavens.
With this outfit, you're look just heavenly with the stars shining the zodiac looking down from the heavens.
Now, some don'ts. Don't get a set of that nasty chainmail or scalemail, even if it's sparking. Those chains and scales have a tendency to pinch and one doesn't want to yelp while out with your suitor.
Also, don't use a strange bow; nothing scares away would be suitors quicker.
Another don't, don't wear a gothic helm, it covers your face. If there is one thing you want uncovered, it's your face.
Now go out there and woe...
- Thanks, one further concern? - Occhi on Dec 12, 3:02 PM
- Speaking as one who has worn plate - Dr Douglass on Dec 12, 11:04 PM
- One Lesson... - Den of Earth on Dec 13, 8:21 AM
- The edit button - Occhi on Dec 13, 9:27 AM
- Depends on how you swing :) - Pete on Dec 15, 7:58 AM
- Padded Silk... - Lissa on Dec 13, 10:26 AM
- Ah, you want to know a Rogues secrets? - Occhi on Dec 13, 6:51 PM