Are you just making this up, or what?June 6 2002 at 8:22 AM
|Jaffa Tamarin (Login Jaffa_Tamarin)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to More to the point....
I remember living in Europe for 30 years, and not hearing one single complaint about US tax rates.
It is beyond ridiculous to claim that the Kyoto Protocol was designed as an attempt to cripple the US economy. What, did all the crackpot conspiracy theorists get tired of trying to figure out who shot JFK, or something?
And this is just nonsense:
The problem is that a single eruption for a common volcano, puts more "greenhouse" gases and pollutanats in the air in a single event than the entire econmy does over ten years.
Volcanoes produce around 110 million tons/year CO2. The US alone puts out around 5 billion tons/year.
- About CO2 - Occhi on Jun 6, 8:47 AM
- Yes - Jaffa Tamarin on Jun 6, 10:32 AM
- When "anything" isn't good enough. - Ozymandous on Jun 6, 12:25 PM
- Glad to give references.... - Meldor on Jun 6, 8:52 AM
- Almost forgot the other shot.... - Meldor on Jun 6, 9:32 AM
- Ummm, yeah... - Jaffa Tamarin on Jun 6, 3:42 PM
- What? - Jester on Jun 6, 11:47 PM
- Slip slidin' away... - Ozymandous on Jun 7, 7:30 AM
- Tilt: National agendas in business - Occhi on Jun 7, 7:41 AM
- Tilt .. tilt .. fallen over! - Jaffa Tamarin on Jun 7, 8:18 AM
- Not to regulate . . . no . . . - Occhi on Jun 7, 9:58 AM
- Absolutely - Jester on Jun 7, 12:35 PM
- Ah, I smile - Occhi on Jun 7, 1:09 PM
- Yeah - Jester on Jun 7, 2:11 PM