Should be taking the cases chronologicallyJune 12 2002 at 9:52 AM
|Pete (Login --Pete)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Revisionism
I think the class action suit of Illium against the Achaians takes precedence. Then there's Babylon, et al. vs the Hittites. More recently there's Carthage's claims on Rome. The Picts, if there were any left, could take the Scotti to court (Saxony would be a co-defendant). And so it goes.
Does it make it right? Does the lion have the right to kill antelopes? Depends on whether you ask the antelope ("He's a murderer") or lion ("I just went out for lunch").
- Criteria for court cases - ShadowHM on Jun 12, 2002, 10:41 AM
- Is time money? - Pete on Jun 12, 2002, 5:46 PM
- I admit to being torn on this one..... - ShadowHM on Jun 12, 2002, 8:20 PM
- Sometimes it is better to do nothing . . . - Pete on Jun 12, 2002, 8:43 PM
- Amen! (n/t) - ShadowHM on Jun 13, 2002, 10:24 AM