Sick of playingJune 19 2002 at 7:34 PM
|KingOfPain (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Two Thumbs Up
without a cursor. Guess I am the lucky few who can even get in to the game.
Bioware Site: "3DFX graphics cards are not supported by NWN."
Umm, am I suppose to check trouble shooting support files on some website before going to the store to buy a game, before knowing there may be problems?
Everyone with 3dfx is SOL.
> I feel sorry for everyone having problems getting the game to run. But don't return it; wait until you get it running--you won't be disappointed.
I feel sorry for me too. But, I am going to return the game. I will buy it again when someone comes up with a fix or me digging deep in my pocket for a new video card. Either way, I am returning the game because Bioware should be aware of this unhappy customer.
I know I have a Voodoo 4500 with 3dfx chips, 32 mb video ram with open gl support - more information than your average game buyer would know, or remember.
When the game box says
16 mb TNT2-class open gl 1.2 compliant
How many people would think there is going to be problems?
- wait... - Cyrene on Jun 19, 7:40 PM
- Re: wait... - KingOfPain on Jun 19, 7:50 PM
- About $200 US... =Þ - Lissa on Jun 19, 7:59 PM
- Or you could try... - Ozymandous on Jun 19, 8:14 PM
- That did it - KingOfPain on Jun 19, 8:34 PM
- Least you didn't get stuck in a wall... - Roland *The Gunslinger* on Jun 19, 7:46 PM
- Roland, methinks Lum the Mad - Occhi on Jun 19, 8:46 PM
- I AM Lum the Mad! - Roland *The Gunslinger* on Jun 19, 10:10 PM
- That's what multiclassing's for! - Anonymous on Jun 19, 11:22 PM
- Funny you should mention that. - Roland *The Gunslinger* on Jun 20, 7:54 PM