Return to Index  

Cool

June 25 2002 at 12:43 PM
Charis  (no login)
from IP address 206.230.0.251

Response to My Diablo II Legacy.

Thanks for the write-up, good stuff!
(And wow, hasn't it been quite a while since those early tests! Gasp, I'm even blanking on the name too? ChariSahara?)

I was surprised when you first mentioned this, and immediately went out to test. My Moor's rogue was a hip-hugger with coward tendencies, perfect for him! I've seen the 'Type A' cant-stay-alive one too. My only wonder is if there are 3 (or n) specific types and you get one of the three, or are there 2 (or 3) variables that are chosen at random: a) aggression lvl, b) distance they like to stay from character, and perhaps awareness radius. I only say this because I thought after watching this a while I saw behavior in the Moors rogue that was square between two of the types mentioned. Set # choices, or two random variables, both about the same programming difficulty, so I'm not sure which it is.

In that era I came to quite like the rogue merc as well, tnx in no small measure to this observation of yours. :P

Charis

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Something else - Doc on Jun 25, 1:00 PM
Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..