Return to Index  

Hmmmm

August 26 2002 at 5:02 AM
Doc  (Login Dr_Douglass)
from IP address 209.214.200.184

Response to America, land of what used to be free.

I will risk the flames in order to use my right to free speech.

America, Land of the Free, has had to have been one of the biggest bold faced lies ever made.

Lets see, we have a country found on rape, theft, murder, slavery, and the ordered genocide of an entire race of people. Only recently was that presidential order lifted and an apology made to the people who lost everything.

In this country your freedom and equality depends on two things, and, two things only. The colour of your skin and the colour of your money. Hell, with enough money, the skin colour issue can even become a moot point.

Does this surprise me? No. I saw this coming a long time ago. It is merely a paving stone for a whole road that is yet to be. Heck, with the way things are going, pretty soon our mail men and meter readers will start spying on us... Oh whoops, that's already happening. My bad. Beware... Your postman might narc you off for using Linux. My years of government paranoia is paying off, so many of the things I predicted years ago, hell, decades ago, are starting to happen.

Don't get me wrong. I fell in love a long time ago with the ideals of what this country should represent, and, I can't leave till I do my part to help clean it up. I will defend to my last breath the ideals laid down long ago in our beloved Constitution, and, will do everything within my power to fight this sickening corruption, this sick cancer that seems to have invaded this experiment in Democracy.

Power lies in the hands of the people. Use it wisely. Defend. Protect. Nuture what ever flame is left. Stand up, stand tall, most importantly, stand together.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. More narrow vision... - Ozymandous on Aug 26, 2002, 1:24 PM
    1. For once - Doc on Aug 26, 2002, 4:31 PM
      1. Aww, shucks... - Ozymandous on Aug 27, 2002, 8:42 AM

Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..