Good excuse.June 4 2003 at 4:56 PM
|Pete (Login --Pete)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Useful Mistake
However, neither Joyce not Hemingway are what one would call "minor authors". A person who claims to be a professional author should be familiar with both or else his education in his craft has been negligent.
You do this a lot, Sirian. You miss a point. Then you claim you really got it all along but made a minor mistake in your post. That all it is is a venial sin of inattention. But that excuse is wearing thin. And it appears more and more that it is a mortal sin of ignorance combined with arrogance. You seem to take great pride in your lack of schooling. You also seem to take great pride in your vast knowledge. Know yourself.
- Projection - Sirian on Jun 4, 2003, 6:29 PM
- Bah, you are doing it again. - Pete on Jun 4, 2003, 7:02 PM
- Still No Admission From You - Sirian on Jun 4, 2003, 9:55 PM
- Anyone for chips? - Griselda on Jun 4, 2003, 10:25 PM
- OK - Sirian on Jun 4, 2003, 10:35 PM
- Nuts, maybe? - Occhi on Jun 5, 2003, 7:05 AM