I tried to be a leader once in an RBD gameSeptember 23 2003 at 8:45 PM
|Doc (Login Dr_Douglass)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to A few comments
Don't go down into the pit I said.
You shall surely die I said.
I have a REAL BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS I said.
My strange little psychic twinkle had kicked in and I tried stepping up to the plate as a leader. Or a prophet of doom perhaps. Something. Let's not pick nits.
And nobody listened. And there was slaughter in the pit, and wailing and gnashing of teeth. And such a cry rose out of the pit of which the like had never been heard in Sanctuary. And lo, Lemming was covered in glory... And Occhi was off with his spawn eating ice cream while we died horribly. And the Legion died horribly.
It does not pay to step up to a leadership position.
- Your Curse - Sirian on Sep 23, 2003, 11:04 PM
- And the hell of it was - Occhi D'Merc on Sep 24, 2003, 7:43 PM
- Only 25%? - Lissa on Sep 25, 2003, 1:15 PM
- He makes up for it in volume - Occhi on Sep 25, 2003, 1:27 PM
- Yes, but... - Lissa on Sep 25, 2003, 1:41 PM
- No butts about it - Occhi on Sep 26, 2003, 6:54 AM
- About to? - Lissa on Sep 26, 2003, 8:38 AM
- LOL! I, OcchiD'Merc. I shall never live that down - Occhi D'Merc on Sep 24, 2003, 7:41 PM