Return to Index  

Wasn't he a half breed?

October 2 2003 at 1:09 PM
Occhi  (no login)
from IP address 160.128.255.12

Response to Some problems

Wasn't his birth the result of a rape or abduction of an elf woman, maybe even a gray elf woman, by a drow raiding party? Mind unclear, gave the books away a few years ago.

Agree that his Vitality could be raised in the 1 point per level range to reflect his being a "buffer than average drow."

Do I hear echoes of your Blademaster Variant?

"Stand and Deliver!" Of course, mine silly request for a loot got you killed, OOPS! My bad.

Agree on the Crushing Blow and Open Wounds and Deadly Strike focus.

Agree on the thrown weapons, and am undecided on his bow issues. He may be a drow, but does he not take up the bow when he becomes a Ranger?

Which Drizzt are we looking at here is I guess the question: the one who lived in the underdark, or the one who lived on the surface?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Nope, he was full blooded Drow... - Lissa on Oct 2, 1:26 PM
    1. Thanks again - Occhi on Oct 2, 2:19 PM
      1. Well...I have a curse... - Lissa on Oct 2, 3:20 PM
        1. Ha! Trivial Pursuit? - Occhi on Oct 3, 7:01 AM
          1. Halibut, Dead Unjugged Rabbit Fish, and in typical Python fasion... - Lissa on Oct 3, 8:38 AM
            1. More trivia - KingOfPain on Oct 3, 9:58 AM
              1. Man, talk about dredging the memory banks... - Lissa on Oct 3, 1:44 PM
                1. You already had a pair? - Occhi on Oct 3, 2:37 PM
                2. "Well, not everyone would give their wife a variant ..." - KingOfPain on Oct 4, 12:20 AM
                  1. I was thinking that's what you were talking about - Griselda on Oct 4, 8:05 AM
                  2. That's why I don't remember it... - Lissa on Oct 4, 10:42 AM
                    1. December, Y2K - KingOfPain on Oct 5, 10:10 AM
                      1. Got it right here :) - Griselda on Oct 5, 4:56 PM
                        1. Little Gamers - Shadow on Oct 6, 7:57 AM
                        2. =) - Charis on Oct 6, 6:06 PM
                      2. Nope, never even saw it... - Lissa on Oct 5, 6:50 PM

Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..