Return to Index  

Nothing is ever easy.....

October 16 2003 at 8:51 PM
Shadow the Technically Challenged™  (Login ShadowHM)
from IP address 65.50.144.15

Response to Are you on a Mac?

And I am afraid the simple route of just copying the entire damn folder to a new location just didn't occur to me. The habit of conserving hard drive space is too strong within me, after years of having to make do with pitifully small ones that got crowded all too fast.

For some reason that I cannot comprehend, the fix that worked so beautifully the first time around is not functioning this time. I believe that I have done all the same things, but who knows?

For Occhi: it just figgers that FaintHope would be the one that got scrambled, eh? She was always a bit of a long shot though, and what with the way her skill points are distributed, there are no synergies to go with. She would have been more of a challenge in v1.10 for sure. I did take her for a trip to Hell last week, before the hard drive died, and she was having trouble. Quelle surprise, eh?

The only reason I can think of to want the characters back would be in circumstances where they were the only ones qualified by virtue of quest completion to join in a game. (Most of them were retired anyway.)So, although I rather expect not to play them, your offer is appreciated, and I will take you up on it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Got it ! - Shadow the finally triumphant on Oct 17, 2003, 8:45 AM
    1. I am going to check - Occhi on Oct 17, 2003, 11:08 AM
    2. Fair Hope and Friends are on their way - Occhi on Oct 19, 2003, 8:32 PM
      1. Received - Thank You - Shadow on Oct 20, 2003, 7:15 AM
        1. What? - Occhi on Oct 20, 2003, 2:44 PM
          1. Wierd indeed - ShadowHM on Oct 20, 2003, 8:33 PM
            1. Ceste strange - Occhi on Oct 21, 2003, 7:39 AM

Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..