Return to Index  

'Twas a dark day when they took that law off of the books

November 17 2003 at 7:25 AM
Occhi  (no login)
from IP address 160.128.255.12

Response to Temp Insanity note...

Why do you think I moved back to Texas?

A bit over 20 years ago, it was explained to me that in Texas, if a man came home and found his neighbor and his wife "doing horizontal aerobics" and in the heat of the moment emptied his firearm into the both of them, there was not a judge in Texas who'd sentence him anything other than "justifiable homicide, go sleep it off!"

I expect that was a slight exaggeration, but there are apparently some cases on record that showed that to be true. Note to all Philadelphia Lawyers: if ya don't like that sorta justice, stay in Philadelphia. :-P

What I don't know, and never heard, is if the same concept were generally held true from the distaff perspective, as in the case of Thurlene coming home to find Bubba in bed with that sassy cocktail waitress from "Henry's Midnight Grill" and letting loose with the .32 snubnose she keeps in her pocketbook in case of dire emergencies.

I imagine it would be the research project of some years to get to the bottom of that, but I agree with the premise:

Some folks do need killin.'

Consider how much better off the world would be if Jeffry Dahmer, Joe Stalin, and Kim Jong Il had eaten lead at the tender ages of 19 or 20?

Ir Sirhan Sirhan had been run over by a bus on his way to that hotel that night . . .

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. The Distaff Perspective - Shadow on Nov 17, 2003, 7:34 AM
    1. *chuckle* - Occhi on Nov 17, 2003, 8:00 AM

Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..