Again, you fail to get the point...November 19 2003 at 7:35 AM
|Lissa (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Re: As someone that has had to sat on a Grand Jury and dealt with a Kiddie Porn case...
While here in the US, a teen consenting to sex can still have the parents claim statutory rape because they are under the age. Does that mean that that child was raped? No. Is it right that the child had sex at an early age? No. Rape is when one of the participants is unwilling in the act.
There are many cases here in the US and elsewhere of children having sex at ages ranging from 10 and up. If one looks at history during the middle ages, most girls were married off by age 13 and likely had children by age 14 to 15. For all we know, in rural areas of Russia, this may still happen as it does still happen in other areas of the world. It doesn't make it right, but it also doesn't make it rape either.
- No you don't get it - Rowain on Nov 19, 7:45 AM
- Some clarifications - Rowain deWolf on Nov 19, 8:33 AM
- Yes, that's probably were we got crossed... - Lissa on Nov 19, 9:48 AM
- Thanks for clarifying :) - Rowain deWolf on Nov 19, 10:18 AM
- Let's see - Occhi on Nov 19, 9:27 AM
- Some Questions and Answers - Rowain deWolf on Nov 19, 10:36 AM
- Old enough to - Occhi on Nov 19, 9:24 AM