Respond to this message
Return to Index
(a) KoP is a great variant player (b) KoP has a great color sense (c) KoP wrote some great
stuff on ironman -- Thecla (
Posted Feb 12, 2002 10:19 PM
99% of people on the street agreed with (a) and (c). The other 1% was on his 3rd bottle of gin.
(3) IE (went over to the dark side - sorry; not sure what's my latest patched security-sieve version)
(4) Full screen browser window, and I hate frames.
(5) separate links for WC3 and WoW; they can be on the same site though.
You are not logged in
Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.
Enable formatted text
Also send responses to my email address
Find more forums on Diablo
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2013
. All rights reserved.
(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..