Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Silly politicians....
    • Ozymandous (no login)
      Posted Feb 11, 2004 10:12 AM

It happens. People are not omniscient. Is that an excuse for paralysis via analysis?

What, you mean that people actually make mistakes? From all the noise and fury coming from the left recently you'd think that none of these people had ever even seen Iraq or Saddam as anything but a lollipop and candy-stripe girl working to make the world a better place.

Silly politicians, I guess they all forgot that what they said as a matter of public record can and will be used against them, eh? Of course, when you're mentality is "do as I say and not as I do" as many of the folks with the "D" after their name seem to follow then it's no surprise when they are tripped up by their own words at a later time.

I guess the whole "hindsight is 20-20" thing only works well when you ignore all that you did before and like to act as if you said and did the right things from the start.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on DiabloCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..