Return to Forum  

I am doing something.

March 7 2012 at 1:49 PM
No score for this post
Blues Clues  (no login)
from IP address 74.63.112.146

Response to I read fine

I am doing something. I am taking the time not to be a follower. This is how change happens. It starts with conversations around the rink. Then emails are written to the board. The board, as at most clubs, ignores the email as they are hockey gods and know everything. Once nothing happens and you voice your opinion it makes you public enemy #1 at the rink. Then you come here. Here several hundred people read it and maybe it sparks some more conversation. Maybe a few more people write to the board. Maybe the board sees that this is not going away and reevaluates.

This is the way. There is no other way. The club owns you with the two choice rule. The only way to get change is to cause or spark a movement.

Telling me to change clubs is great. I wish I could. But since I can not, I need to do whatever I can to make it better. I, like many others, feel that I was fooled. I feel dumb for buying the propaganda about the blues, but now I am here and am stuck.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Sorry but this now has to make me giggle
Page 1 2 3 4
anonMar 7, 2012, 2:02 PM
  Your Growing Tiresome
Page 1 2 3 4
Blues CluesMar 8, 2012, 2:00 PM
   You must be Confused
Page 1 2 3 4
AnonymousMar 8, 2012, 3:24 PM
 Did you ask?
Page 1 2 3 4
anonMar 8, 2012, 11:43 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement