Return to Forum  

Your Growing Tiresome

March 8 2012 at 2:00 PM
No score for this post
Blues Clues  (no login)
from IP address 95.154.230.253

Response to Sorry but this now has to make me giggle

Again, you are misinformed and do not know how to read. What agenda do you have?

My son is on a CSDHL team. Second, they do not get more ice then the NIHL Teams. Third, the difference in price is due to the fee that is paid to CSDHL for registration etc... Fourth, the CSDHL teams (with one exception) played down to a lower level of competition to win their flags and in my opinion makes the flags worthless. It would be like Mission playing the Blues.

Its amazing that everyone wants to turn it on me or my kid, when all I am saying is that the Blues get less ice time then the majority of the travel programs in NIHL or CSDHL and their season records show it. The blues teams did not do well in the season because other teams get more ice.

This means that the Blues are not only getting less developmental ice time, but they are also charging more per hour of instruction. Either way, we are getting ripped off.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 You must be ConfusedAnonymousMar 8, 2012, 3:24 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement