<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

#27 on rockford MM

March 6 2011 at 9:10 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 75.35.40.9

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Fun Size

No score for this post
March 6 2011, 9:28 PM 

I didn't know that humans came like them too?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Fun Size

No score for this post
March 6 2011, 9:30 PM 

I also I heard hes trying out for the willy wonka play in Rockford as a umpa lumpa as well....

Anonymous
(no login)

fun size :)

No score for this post
March 6 2011, 9:32 PM 

is it true that hes hanging em up after that devistating loss and trying out for the willy wonka play in rockford as an umpa lumpa? any predictions? will he make it

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: fun size :)

No score for this post
March 6 2011, 9:33 PM 

wow i guess its true

Jud
(no login)

Ha

No score for this post
March 6 2011, 10:14 PM 

i love how all u guys chirp him on his size when he dangles ur whole team. u guys hate on him bcuz hes the best player in the league. geta life

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ha

No score for this post
March 6 2011, 10:30 PM 

He isn't even close to the best person in our league. He is a one way player and cant score except off trick plays. Have fun at home.

wow
(Login hockeytalk20)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
March 6 2011, 10:41 PM 

bro ur retarded. hes playin NA next year. he had i think around 70 points this year. and trick pays??? wtf? ur sucha hater. call me when ur half as good as him

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 6 2011, 10:56 PM 

Call me when your in a state chipper. He should know when to hang em up before he dies from someone who wont take his cheap shots and bullshit. Get off his dick.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 6:25 AM 

He wont play the way he does now....at the junior level because he will get the sheet knocked out of him. If he chirps like he does now he will get his teeth knocked out

He is a bit protected right now by the "youth" rules dont ya think?

We will see how "tough" the little prick is when its only 5 minutes for fighting!

(no login)

CG vs. Rockford

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 7:40 AM 

Should be a good game. MV has big shoulders and is determined to try win a State Championship. If your in Bensenville next Saturday you should come watch him play. The best player in the state no doubt!

lol
(no login)

eloel

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 5:57 AM 

That kid only trys when he touchs the puck, and he's a pussy when you hit him. he is only going to do stuff against shitty teams.

anon
(no login)

amazing

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 8:15 AM 

you are one internet bada$$.

Anonymous
(no login)

Best Chirp

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 12:40 PM 

Haha it's ok Rockford, go play in the Combined State Championship now....

ano
(Login hockeytalk20)

Re: Best Chirp

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 4:29 PM 

haha. watch this video and tell me hes not sick. keep hating and dont forget to wipe the dust off ur house league mvp trophy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLp6iUhHNIg

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 8:18 PM 

if you watch that video closely when he spins he starts to go backwards... which means its a bogus goal and should of never counted. and i know mites that can do that so its nothing special bud.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 8:42 PM 

I watched over and over and every time it counted, they never once disallowed the goal...... Just cause your girl likes it backwards and isn't anything special doesn't mean that wasn't a SICK MOVE!

are u kidding me
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 8:58 PM 

I watched the move.....big deal. really.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 9:49 PM 

santa faggot didnt walk anyone thats why he can watch my black ass hoist the trophy on sunday

Anonymous
(no login)

nah

No score for this post
March 7 2011, 11:07 PM 

He will probably be busy with the showcase tryouts, IL selects or high school playoffs. And yes he did make the walk Saturday!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: nah

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 3:34 PM 

holy shit his gunna walk high school kids!!! damn his gotta be good then right?

psh nahhhh he aint got shit.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 4:00 PM 

First of 27 is the best player in csdhl, and second off, high school teams are clearly better, for example, NTG ran over the falcons as did fenwick.......

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 6:59 PM 

hs=dust

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 7:07 PM 

id like to see them play the falcons now... they finally bonded together and are playing like a team. and as a matter of fact just blew the your beloved ROCKFORD!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Falcons VS NTG + Fenwick

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 7:31 PM 

When the falcons played green they outshot them and it was their 5 th game together.....

fenwick played the falcons right after the falcons just played a game...

i hope both teams could win

anon
(no login)

St louie

No score for this post
March 10 2011, 7:51 AM 

Did any one see that shootout goal of st louie last night against the hawks he looked like #27 on that video

Anonymous
(no login)

nothing close

No score for this post
March 10 2011, 9:25 AM 

ur an idiot

anon
(Login hockeytalk20)

No score for this post
March 11 2011, 7:24 PM 

so hes not good? hes overraeted? is that why he was voted the top five players in illinois? ur just hating bro cuz ur going nowhere w/ hockey.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 11 2011, 11:36 PM 

top 5 in hs. besides hes going nowhere hesn like 5 feet flat

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 13 2011, 9:25 AM 

lol now that Rockford is out of CSDHL they are saying that HS was always better. They just dont know when to admit that they are a one man show and give up.

(no login)

titles

No score for this post
March 14 2011, 9:08 PM 

Combined HS vs AA-State. Seems Rockford has won combined HS 14 years in a row, and never won AA-State. Data would indicate AA-State is a more elusive and difficult prise.

anon
(no login)

more interesting

No score for this post
March 15 2011, 7:05 AM 

How many HS titles would Rockford have won if they were pooled in the non-combined bracket?

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: more interesting

No score for this post
March 15 2011, 1:59 PM 

Come on lets not jump all over Rockford again. It is a rural area!! So rural that it has 10 highschools in the vicinity. Give them a brake. They can even change their selection of the highschools each year to form their combined HS teams. Give them a break!!!

QQ
(no login)

No score for this post
March 15 2011, 6:16 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 15 2011, 10:25 PM 

id like to see them play each as a pure school.

anon
(no login)

the Math

No score for this post
March 16 2011, 5:37 AM 

This comes up pretty much every year at this time, I am going to guess there is one school that has 11 kids TOTAL on both the JV and Varsity. Of course none of the 4 goalies go there so this may complicate things. Then there will be a team with 2 goalies and 4 out skaters. I wonder how that will work? Ya'all need to move on out here fer our numbers to go up, then I recon we will have us some of them there pure schools.

Anonymous
(no login)

Simple

No score for this post
March 16 2011, 10:48 AM 

Pick the 3 schools that traditionally produce thew higher numbers and form the Rockford HS Team. If the "goalie position" is a question mark then let them petition AHAI for the exemption for that. The players from the schools left out can play Midget hockey with the CS team or the NIHL team. Then I understand there is a Midget House league in Rockford....well for those players that don't make the travel teams..they can play House league.

Seems pretty simple

Anonymous
(no login)

It's almost over.... Relax

No score for this post
March 16 2011, 2:59 PM 

After tomorrow night..... All of you will have yet another year to wait and solve all of Rockford's problem again!

Half Pint
(no login)

Get Over Yourselves Icemen

No score for this post
March 21 2011, 10:40 AM 

You have been winning whats really the same as house league caliber...oh we won the combined HS with kids that play JR hockey...how many MM state flags do you have hanging up there?? How many national appearances..you got a 4`6 disrepectful punk on your team who has disrespected every coach in the league this year in the handshake line...Tim is a great coach and really knows how to develop players but he also develops bad behavior and disrespect. The RFD teams think they are great cuz they beat house league teams in that god awful combines HS division...that cockiness cost you state EVERY year. If someone would please tell 27 he isnt going anywhere and he will get his a$$ kicked in the nahlby someone thats over 4`6...looking forward to seeing that.

You guys have a good club but stop thinking your that great ...it cost you!!!

We like having you in CSDHL you belong there ....

Harry Nutz
(no login)

Oh we are over it!

No score for this post
March 21 2011, 1:01 PM 

Pay the $ to come watch..... I'm sure your be following him!!! Thanks for your interest good luck in the Men's league!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Oh we are over it!

No score for this post
March 21 2011, 10:13 PM 

There is nothing to follow. His not going anywhere. His to small. With that mouth of his running the way it does his gunna get his ass kicked in the NA

Anonymous
(no login)

Oh we are over it!!

No score for this post
March 22 2011, 12:14 PM 

Thanks for your interest. Glad to see he is in your thoughts. Maybe he will have some tickets at will call for you!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Oh we are over it!!

No score for this post
March 22 2011, 9:56 PM 

hahahahahaahhahahaahah what is he gunna be the WATERBOY for the team? the kid has some skill... but so does everyone else in the league. just make sure if he ever does play.. be ready to call an ambulance for him. and by looking at him they might just take him to the nearest childrens hospital

Anonymous
(no login)

Oh we are over it

No score for this post
March 22 2011, 11:07 PM 

Can't go to bed without thinking of him???? hmmmmm.....Sorry he's not a switch hitter!! Buy your tickets early and get a good seat for you and your boy toy!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Oh we are over it

No score for this post
March 23 2011, 9:53 AM 

That was possibly the worst chirp I have ever heard.

Anonymous
(no login)

Oh yes we are over it!!

No score for this post
March 23 2011, 5:26 PM 

I think you or one of your BUTT BUDDIES has it BEAT!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!

Anonymous
(no login)
199.27.129.209 Re: #5 Falcons MM
No score for this post March 11 2011, 11:34 PM

i saw him snipe against rockford i actually came in my pants

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Oh yes we are over it!!

No score for this post
March 24 2011, 6:53 AM 

That's not a chirp you moron! But nice try there. You have to big the biggest idiot I have ever met.

Anonymous
(no login)

oh yes we are over it

No score for this post
March 25 2011, 5:05 PM 

Id doubt you ever met him Jackass!!! Go get your SHINEBOX!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: oh yes we are over it

No score for this post
March 26 2011, 2:58 PM 

what the hell are you talking about? Is that how you talk to your trailer park friends?

mr wonka
(no login)

job description

No score for this post
March 28 2011, 10:39 AM 

must sing repeatedly:

oompa loompa oompady doo

short player
(no login)

short player

No score for this post
March 29 2011, 1:24 PM 

he's like Theo Fluery, he can make the pro's!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: short player

No score for this post
March 29 2011, 4:07 PM 

What is he a drunk and drug addict

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: short player

No score for this post
March 29 2011, 6:48 PM 

That's a good one coming from a guy that's only smoked his boyfriends sausage!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 29 2011, 11:38 PM 

I played against this kid last yr in midget majors i played for the northwest chargers and that kid didnt do anything.. whenever he plays against any1 that has any skill he dissapears.. hes a joke he wont play in the NA next yr if he makes a team he will be cut within the first week and will be sent down to tier III so get off his dick hes a glorified hs player and hs hockey in illinois is a fucking joke

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2011, 5:38 AM 

He already played 7 games with Janesville this year shit dick. Northwest Chargers ohhhh the power house club!!Let us know were your playing next year.

NWC
(no login)

No score for this post
March 30 2011, 8:27 AM 

How many non HS State Championships has Rockford won again?

Karaz E. Skilz
(no login)

DNA

No score for this post
March 31 2011, 3:40 AM 

you're born with the genes you're born with (height, etc) - and unless you're taking HGH or steroids, after that it's about the skills that result from dedication, hard work, determination...

the physics of hockey are that size does matter, but it's very silly to ridicule those who have done the best to rise above their physical challenges. they are the ones who should be admired most (and I'm not just defending this guy 27 - I don't know him personally)

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: DNA

No score for this post
April 3 2011, 8:41 PM 

this whole thing seems like a bunch of kids trying to trash a kid because they're jelaous. if he wasn't good why would a thread be created about him and numerous people hating on this kid? bottom line is almost everyone, if not everyone, else on here will not play high compition hockey after high school. From the way it seems this kid will be. if i remember correctly he scored a goal in his first game with janesville. That's without even practicing daily all season with the team. if he established a season there, working systems and all the other aspect needed in the game, he will be a great hockey player at the level i believe. but keep talking trash if it makes you feel better. maybe putting as much effort into your game instead of trash talking him you could play against him next season and do something to his face. i guess we arent all as lucky.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: DNA

No score for this post
April 4 2011, 9:26 AM 

All I read on this site now is about A. Blaker and this kid. Get off their nuts and let them be. Both good players and both playing at the next level. Jealousy is an ugly thing, and I see it all over this site.

Current Topic - #27 on rockford MM
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement