<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Troy Koening...

September 15 2011 at 11:04 AM
No score for this post
Hockey Fan  (no login)
from IP address 64.53.229.41

....has a place on our team anytime. I am not a fan of litigation (wastes money on lawyers), but his action to USA Hockey should be a wake up call on their domineering attitude of forcing all hockey to play thier way. In an article I read at the rink, there was a sales pitch letter from the head of USA hockey pitching reasons for all the changes. To him, and President Obama, I send the same message. Stop your overbearing bs and get out of the way.

Can someone enlighten me regarding references to how Michigan, Minnesota, and Massachusetts steer clear of the USA hockey mandates?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anon
(no login)

Re: Troy Koening...

No score for this post
September 15 2011, 11:09 AM 

They use cheap insurance which is better than the BS USA hockey peddles and AHAI

Puckman
(no login)

Agreed

No score for this post
September 15 2011, 3:28 PM 

Someone needs to figure out how to take some cost out of hockey in Chicago. A lawsuit is a good start

DC
(no login)

Re: Troy Koening...

No score for this post
September 15 2011, 4:06 PM 

What did I miss? You have a link to any information?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement