<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Ahai camp

February 27 2012 at 7:03 PM
No score for this post
Wondering  (no login)
from IP address 173.167.151.171

I see the list for the 95 AHAI camp next month. I don't any kids from the MM Huskies that are 95's. What's up with that? How come no that plays for that coach gets picked. I did see a few mm Huskies on the list (way to go). MM Huskies won CS and are in the State Final. But again no players for the camp.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ahai camp

No score for this post
February 27 2012, 7:19 PM 

Ask coach , up to him to recommend players

anon
(no login)

How are AHAI camp selecions made

No score for this post
February 27 2012, 7:47 PM 

How does the committee make the selections? Do the coaches have input? Is there any chance that a coach would have no input into the selection of players from his team?

(no login)

Coaches Player Rankings

No score for this post
February 28 2012, 9:05 AM 

From Pee Wee to Midget Minors (98,97,96,95) all coaches are asked twice to complete their player rankings. This also includes high school coaches as well. Many coaches don't bother and their players suffer. Kids get missed every year. My advice is to have your player work hard all year to be noticed by other coaches. For those coaches that take it seriously, thank you. For those that blow it off, shame on you.

Hockey Fan
(no login)

Huskies MM at Camp

No score for this post
February 28 2012, 9:28 AM 

I would suggest that none of the players are good enough to go and that's not a jab. Just because you don't have a star does not mean you can't win. Also, no AA level player really has a chance to advance, especially at the MM level.

hockey mom
(no login)

AAA vs AA

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 5:48 PM 

I watched one of the AAA Midget State Champ games and the AA State CHamp game and believe that the AA teams played better hockey. There appeared to be two or three superstars on AAA, but the pace of the AA game was far better.

I'm sure the boys had fun on AAA, but it definitely is not worth $10-$15K per year verus AA. I look forward to watching the High School tourney to further compare. If the best played the best in a better structured model in Illinois, the boys would be far better off.

anon
(no login)

good stuff mom

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 7:17 PM 

Coupla questions, exactly what made the AA better hockey? The pace of the AA game was far better? As in faster? Please define that a little farther.

Pitt
(no login)

Camp

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 7:32 PM 

3 players from my sons AA team are going.
Funny thing though, it's the sons of the three
coaches. What a crock of shit.

anon
(no login)

It gets better

No score for this post
March 6 2012, 7:44 PM 

The kid went the first time he was eligible as a AA player, the next year as a AA player, his first year as a minor playing AAA, and his second year as AAA minor. Never left the Chicago camp. Plays Jrs now as a senior in High School.

aa
(no login)

MM games

No score for this post
March 7 2012, 5:13 AM 

I also watched both games - must have been at different games. While I agree the cost difference is bs, the pace of the AAA game was, by far, much faster than the AA game. Taking nothing away from the AA game, but there was a very noticeable difference, don't kid yourself.

Yes
(no login)

Re: MM games

No score for this post
March 8 2012, 8:21 PM 

I would totally agree with the last post. I too was at both games and it was by far better play at the AAA games. This was not even close. I would agree that the AA game was played well but that is it.

Mom
(no login)

Re: MM games

No score for this post
March 10 2012, 6:49 PM 

Mom just got caught up in the moment watching her son play and maybe a closer and more exciting score. I did not see those games but have seen plenty of others. There is no comparison in the quality of play, speed, shots, GK, or anything else. But a close game is fun at aaa, aa, hs, a, or b. A great case made for just enjoying the moment and the time you get to watch your kid skate.

anon
(no login)

memories of earlier times......

No score for this post
March 10 2012, 7:29 PM 

Mom kind of reminds me of my HS days and good old Betty Banger. She would rather eat a Mickey D's burger than a Gibson's filet.

Wow
(no login)

You're an Idiot

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 11:30 AM 

AAA Midget would beat AA by 7-8 goals. Stick to being a mom. Talk about shit you know something about. Like changing your pad. Just go away.

anon
(no login)

To Wow re: You're an idiot

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 12:52 PM 

We learned nothing about hockey from your post. We did learn something unfortunate about human nature on this anonymous web site. You appear to be angry, sad, and mean. Hope things improve in your life.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: To Wow re: You're an idiot

No score for this post
March 11 2012, 3:08 PM 

Yes, leave mom alone. She likes the games and expressed an opinion. She is wrong but probably got caught up in the moment. We all have.

The real jerks are the guys who insist their blues aa team is better or whatever as nauseum.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement