Return to Forum  

Re: Player

April 2 2012 at 9:55 AM
No score for this post
i see crazy people...  (no login)
from IP address

Response to Re: Player

Maybe some superstar player's attitude is bad for the team. Also likely is that his parents are so over the top, you don't want them. Who knows who, what, where, why, exactly? But you think you know, don't you? You will continue to spew your own take... which is your right.

Here's my take => Some coaches are not good people and as hockey grows, the percentage is likely to rise, but they still need to win most of the time or they are replaced. They won't shoot themselves in the foot completely for the money. The biggest problem that looms on the horizon is you {type parents}. Twitchy, judge every f*cking decision, I know what makes the best team, god damn viruses. You're typically louder than the normal "let's play hockey" type of parent, so you begin to mutate newbies that have no clue how to help your kid develop great skills while giving them SOME FUN growing up in the hockey machine incubator. KIDS THAT MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE DO DROP OUT, not because of coaches, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU WONDERFUL PARENTS. A kid doesn't need to be on national championship teams to get noticed, you dipsh*ts. I realize my rant is futile. You will all throw rocks and go back to your entrenched hockey success model. Sad, really.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Stupid is as stupid doesGuestApr 2, 2012, 7:02 PM
  Re: Stupid is as stupid doesanonApr 2, 2012, 7:41 PM
   Re: Stupid is as stupid doesDr. DementoApr 3, 2012, 11:13 AM
   Re: Stupid is as stupid doesDr. DementoApr 3, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Response to the twoGuestApr 3, 2012, 6:43 PM
     Junior PlayerGuestApr 3, 2012, 9:39 PM
     Response to the oneUninvited GuestApr 4, 2012, 10:52 AM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement