Return to Forum  

Response to the two

April 3 2012 at 6:43 PM
No score for this post
Guest  (no login)
from IP address 67.165.169.208

Response to Re: Stupid is as stupid does

7:02:

You still need therapy. If you read my post, my main statement is that it isn't about the parents!!! But your post claims to state that it is so. And at the mm level, it's silly to say picking kids has anything to do with parents being 'crazy'.

7:41

While you do have a good tongue illustrating the obvious, I don't agree with your primary statement. I still stand by my statement that Illinois hockey is still tarred by coaches that don't pick the best kids, hide kids that could rise to the top and hurt USA hockey.

I always find it funny about people like 7:41!!!

1) He states the obvious in that he is right, most of our kids won't see NHL!
2) What he won't state, is that top tier kids in AAA do have a decent chance at NCAA!
3) And NCAA deserves better!
4) And the real fight in Illinois hockey are coaches and parents posturing sub-par players!

At the mission, to let go a kid who is ranked just below their star player is disgusting! How can they do that? Just because you have a roster already planned????

It's an injustice to the team, to the kids' hard work and what do you get? NOTHING?

All I'm saying is, there was a better chance!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Junior PlayerGuestApr 3, 2012, 9:39 PM
 Response to the oneUninvited GuestApr 4, 2012, 10:52 AM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement