<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Re: 2019 AAA

October 14 2009 at 12:17 PM
No score for this post
Future Hall of Famer  (no login)
from IP address 71.57.26.170

Which AAA team will be the best in 2019? I have a son born in Jan 2009 (we planned to have a jan b-day) and he can't walk yet but I have been bringin him to the the local rink and pushing him around the ice on skates. (size 1/2 Bauer XXX). I have hired a nutrtionalist and personal trainer, plus a top skating coach and hockey instructor. I just want to know what AAA team will be worthy of his services in 2019.

The above is a slight exaggeration of the dopes who post on this site.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
floyd meriweather
(no login)

Re: 2019 AAA

No score for this post
October 14 2009, 9:22 PM 

cya or racine,wi for then
Make sure your kid is polite so his stepdad is happy to drive him to practice. Of course you will be able to every other weekend. Unless the future assistant dad is his hockey coach,well watch the lady.....me boy

Hockey Dad
(no login)

Dude...

No score for this post
October 15 2009, 6:42 AM 

The orginal post was perfect until you threw in that last sentence. You ruined it with your explanation. Does Don Rickles apologise after harpooning someone with a joke? No.

However, the "stepdad" remark was superb. Good follow up.

Humor. We can all use more of it these days.

Dali Lamma
(no login)

Don't forget...........

No score for this post
October 15 2009, 7:38 AM 

Make sure your current wife, is slim and good looking, at the early levels, if he is a bubble kid, it's the hot Mom that puts your kid on the team. And of course we ALL know, to develop he MUST play AAA from Mite to Midget.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement