<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Mission Spring Program

March 8 2011 at 12:43 PM
No score for this post
The Riddler  (no login)
from IP address 75.25.58.43

Can anyone supply good true info about the Mission spring program?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
the bank
(no login)

Re: Mission Spring Program

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 2:38 PM 

Bring your $$$$ to cover all the freebies for all the special players.

Local Jones
(no login)

My experience

No score for this post
March 8 2011, 9:37 PM 

We're talking PW and below here over the last 3 years.....If you live nearby and want to enhance your play it is a good program. It's good practice for a AA player to see a few AAA players and step up a bit. If you're going in thinking your "making the team', forget it. You would know in advance if you're under any consideration- AAA kids from clubs nearby getting a look, a few from the region and even a few that live in the apartments across the street are there for serious looks. If you're not AA and manage to slip in then you'll have some issues at PW and above. Then you can wear your Mission practice jersey to tryouts in the Fall......

Mission parent
(no login)

Re: My experience

No score for this post
March 9 2011, 6:15 AM 

Spring program is solid but don't think your making the team. At the younger levels last year hardly anyone tried out. The team was basically picked from the Brick team & Bauer team... I believe that was the entire team. You know from now if you're making their fall team.

Coach
(no login)

AAA Teams

No score for this post
March 9 2011, 6:49 AM 

Don't call us, we'll call you.

anon
(no login)

Re: AAA Teams

No score for this post
March 9 2011, 7:07 AM 

HA HA That was good....

clueless
(no login)

Re: AAA Teams

No score for this post
March 9 2011, 8:21 AM 

What about at the Midget/Prep Level?

anon
(no login)

big difference

No score for this post
March 9 2011, 9:33 AM 

There will be a big difference between Minor and Major birth years. I would think the Major level will be a little more open as players make the move to Jrs. Also I would think the team would be picked later then the minors.

guester
(no login)

Re: big difference

No score for this post
March 9 2011, 9:29 PM 

Mission is the place for younger ages. They have historically done poorly at midget ages. Look at past BlackHawk Cups. Zero for state at least the last three years (maybe longer) at mm and MM. Did win nationals after losing state last year. Looks to be a fluke.

ED
(no login)

Sure

No score for this post
March 11 2011, 11:22 AM 

Sure because they've had the same development program with the same kids for years. You come in as a squirt you leave as a Midget and then what??

Ralph
(no login)

CYA Players

No score for this post
March 16 2011, 12:47 PM 

I heard there were a couple of CYA players there. Hmm??

anon
(no login)

Re: CYA Players

No score for this post
March 16 2011, 1:07 PM 

I counted four. Also a bunch of Hawks who are wasting their time and money.

tito
(no login)

dont worry

No score for this post
March 16 2011, 6:25 PM 

no worries some of the hawks kids will be back tonight.at the hawks that is.

(no login)

midget prep program

No score for this post
March 20 2011, 9:06 AM 

how is missions midget prep program?
are the midgets having any skates during the week?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement