<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Midget Fees

July 14 2011 at 12:17 PM
No score for this post
Guest  (no login)
from IP address 76.224.120.158

Does anyone know what the fees will be for Midget Minor this year at the 4 AAA clubs? I know Midget fees are typically way higher than the other levels. I have heard fees for Midget Minor can start at around 8k, plus EXTENSIVE travel costs compared to other AAA levels. My son was in AAA for a few years and may want to return this year. But do not want to waste time if this is going to be a 20k proposition. For instance, rumor has it that CYA mm is headed to Canada for 3 separate trips. So combine that with the other trips, and this is easily a 15k+ season.

Thoughts

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
dope
(no login)

end this

No score for this post
July 14 2011, 8:25 PM 

Please ! your kind of post make me become a shitty poster.
Read what you write. If you kid played AAA before YOU NO THE COST
SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!!!!!!!! Your son is
getting older now, does he like playing AAA ? if he does then pay
the money because if he has went from AA to AAA or from AAA to AA
theres a great chance he's not the second coming of Booby Orr.
His time is coming very close to the end so Pay up or bye bye.

(no login)

Fees

No score for this post
July 15 2011, 5:54 AM 

Love smart asses like you. Yes I knew the costs when he played but heard it has gone up quite a bit in the past couple if years. No clue why clubs just don't post fees on their websites.

up there
(no login)

Re: Fees

No score for this post
July 18 2011, 12:12 PM 

7 grand plus extras

ankles
(no login)

grab your

No score for this post
July 18 2011, 1:42 PM 

so it will be 9500 before travel so figure 15 to 17 if u want your kid to get a shot at the USHL
HAVE FUN

uni/bag
(no login)

uni/bag

No score for this post
August 12 2011, 9:29 AM 

additional costs could include buying jersey, warmups, and bag

Current Topic - Midget Fees
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement