Return to Forum  

Not True-Alt life style?

November 11 2011 at 4:29 PM
No score for this post
Re:  (no login)
from IP address 184.105.146.8

Response to Alternative Life Style

Question, if you are in fact a real "truth teller", then are you also truthful with yourself when looking in the mirror? Let me guess, balding to completely bald, man-tits, beer gut, laughable penis size.....just for starters....hit a nerve yet? Lets go a little further, 507-509 max, over weight, and quite un-attractive! Let me guess, mommy refused to continue to breast feed you past puberty? You stand in the rink and see a real man walk by and think, why was god so cruel to me? I remember you, you were the little dweeb in the showers in high school leering at the young men naked in front of you, flaunting there manhood you realized at such an early age that you could never achieve! If it's young boys you are so interested in, try and get some help! It's not only immoral, it's illegal! Then again, now that i think of it, maybe it's the VAGINA you wish you had to replace that ridiculous little weenie so you could really please the male athletes you so adore? Either way, please continue to act out your little fantasies on the keyboard and leave the business of being a man to all the REAL men out there.......hey, whats that sound.....it's your mom calling you up from the basement for dinner.....jagoff!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Alt StyleNerve HitterNov 11, 2011, 8:01 PM
  But you have toAmusing?Nov 12, 2011, 10:25 AM
   Just askingSo there is a differenceNov 12, 2011, 10:09 PM
  MotherIf YourNov 12, 2011, 11:26 AM
   SanduskyJerryNov 13, 2011, 5:12 PM
    Jerry (jackass)HeyNov 14, 2011, 11:33 AM
     Hey BackLoose StoolNov 16, 2011, 5:59 AM
      GacyJohn WayneNov 16, 2011, 7:48 PM
       Re: GacyanonJan 17, 2012, 9:07 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement