<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

U12's

November 9 2008 at 5:05 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 67.176.181.137

GO HUSKIES U12 TEAM!!! YOU ALL PLAY WITH SUCH HEART!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Standings
(no login)

Looking good

No score for this post
November 9 2008, 2:49 PM 

Teams are looking good out there. Good girl competition. Good to see so many clubs with girls teams. Yellow Jackets #1 look to take it all at the NIHL level. No one has nothing for them. Admirals coming along nicely and can be compettive! Falcons looking to gain in standings with a young team. Saddle and Cycle look much better than years of old, and good for them!

All around, good hockey!!!

(no login)

Re: Looking good

No score for this post
November 17 2008, 4:15 AM 

Are the Winnetka & Yellowjackets U12's as good as/better than the CYA U12 team? Winnetka beat the Wild/Caps yesterday 2-1, but the Wild/Caps have split 2 close games with the Yellowjackets and tied and beat CYA in close games. http://www.wisconsinwild.com/stat/game_center/11598

Has Mission U12 played any of these teams? Results?

Are Winnetka or the Yellowjackets eligible for Central District, or are they designated as Tier II only?

GirlsU12
(no login)

State

No score for this post
November 17 2008, 5:51 AM 

Any U12 team is eligible to play AA. CYA and Mission must play AA because they held early tryouts. The date to register for state was Nov. 15th.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: State

No score for this post
November 23 2008, 8:45 PM 

Glenview U10 would compete with these teams.

(no login)

No score for this post
November 24 2008, 5:22 AM 

After this past weekend anyone can beat the Wild/Caps.

Rink Dad
(no login)

No score for this post
December 2 2008, 6:33 AM 

I saw the Glenview Girls U10 play my son's Squirt team in a practice game.
I have seen many of the Yellowjackets U12 #1 games, and my personal opinion is that they, or the Winnetka U12's would easily handle the Glenview U10 squad.
Put the Glenview U10's up against the Yellowjacket U10's and you'd have a much closer contest.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
December 2 2008, 1:49 PM 

Yellowjackets U10 team with or without the top goalie who is playing for the U12's? Glenview U10 beat Winnetka U10 5-1 in a practice game. The only game that is posted on the NIHL website has the Yellowjackets losing 6-1 against Winnetka. Please contact the Glenview U10 coach concerning a practice game.

State
(no login)

State Tournament

No score for this post
December 3 2008, 9:06 AM 

Who is in and who is out? Teams were required to register by 11/15.

Who is playing AA and who is playing A?

Mission and CYA must play AA. Is anyone else playing AA - maybe Yellow Jackets and Winnetka? Mission is not as dominant as last year and there is a very real possibility that a NIHL team could win U12 AA and advance to Districts/Nationals.

Any other U12 non-NIHL teams register for state (e.g., Flames)?

Anonymous
(no login)

Who is not dominant?

No score for this post
December 11 2008, 1:12 AM 

There is also a very real possibility that you will purchase the winning Power Ball ticket this week! Actually, odd's are better for you to win the lottery.

Anonymous
(no login)

Stae Tournament

No score for this post
December 14 2008, 12:12 AM 

I beleive last year a coach put together a U12 girls team with the expectation to: "Be the team to knock Mission out of winning State", and was able to make it to the championship game only to lose 5-0. I think everyone should strive to be the best they can, as long as they are not giving their kids the same unrealistic expectations. Im not saying that the Mission is guaranteed to win State, but considering the competition the other girls teams see throughout the season, I dont think it's a realistic assesment of their chances to win State at the girls AA level. I hope that some day soon, there will be 5 or 6 U12 teams good enough to play a NIHL schedule, and compete with each other at State.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Stae Tournament

No score for this post
December 14 2008, 10:43 AM 

and unfortunately half these girls by u16/19 won't be playing the game anymore.

Anonymous
(no login)

State

No score for this post
December 14 2008, 11:12 AM 

And who says this is any different that most girl sports? And boys for that matter?

Anonymous
(no login)

Stae Tournament

No score for this post
December 14 2008, 10:01 PM 

I dont see it as unfortunate at all! It is however, REALITY. Some kids stay, some kids quit.....in all sports, at all levels. I think the poster above was just saying that girls hockey is steadily improving, and hopes that it continues. Just because a kid plays a sport at the top level for one or two years and then moves on to something else, never diminishes the experience that will stay with them for a lifetime. I would never discourage anyone from playing a sport that they love, nor would I discourage them from quitting that same sport if they decided they were ready to move on to something else!

U12 Fan
(no login)

Back to the Regular Season

No score for this post
December 16 2008, 3:25 PM 

U12 Yellowjackets #1 finally dropped a game. Winnetka U12 is very tough. After those two there's a gap to the rest of the NIHL U12 teams.

Anonymous
(no login)

Admirals

No score for this post
December 17 2008, 7:29 AM 

Admirals are slowly closing the gap and getting better.

U12
(no login)

Huskies

No score for this post
December 17 2008, 3:05 PM 

Huskies are 8-3-1 and only lost by 1 in two of their 3 losses. They are +30 on the season. They haven't played Winnetka or Admirals yet though.

Anonymous
(no login)

huskies

No score for this post
December 18 2008, 11:14 AM 

they're just a good bunch of girls that love playing hockey

Tape to Tape
(no login)

Finishing Stretch

No score for this post
December 28 2008, 7:09 AM 

Can Winnetka U12's catch the Yellowjackets #1 team?
Not many games left now, and Winnetka has 2 in the Loss column vs. 1 for the YJ's.
The two teams played each other even going 1-1-1 against each other. Can any team help out Winnetka and give the YJ's that second defeat? Wilmette, Sabres and the Yellowjacket #2 team are the only ones who can make that happen.

nunya
(no login)

Re: Finishing Stretch

No score for this post
December 28 2008, 11:02 AM 

the yellowjackets organization should be ashamed of themselves for the two teams they have fielded. if there was tiering like in boys and they had a gold and bronze at the girls level there rosters would be acceptable. but with two teams playing in the same division 1 is a very good team but those poor girls on team 2 getting killed every game. thats terrible. what a way to grow the game. having fun girls? someone needs to check their ego. those teams should have been balanced. since they're playing in the same division. And you guys would still be at or near the top of the standings. proabably both teams.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 56 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement