Return to Forum  

really

March 23 2012 at 1:00 PM
No score for this post
anon  (no login)
from IP address 98.206.9.93

Response to ntjv goalie

I gave you the websites, so you could look up the D3schools (all 72+ are listed on USCHO), then you can cross-reference them with the Forbes website to find were they are all rated academicwise. I also gave you the D3 schools that were rated in the top 100, and where the Big 10 schools were rated in comparison as an example of your misconceptions about D3 schools. Just get your own arse in gear and look them up yourself, or remain ignorant of the facts.

Your other questions regarding 94s whom some haven't either attended or committed to schools, nor entered or completed juniors, cannot be aggregated at this time. I know your lack of knowledge pertaining to college sports led to your dumb question about D3 athletic scholarships, because D3 doesn't offer athletic scholarships. They only offer academic ones, which is another area you know squat about.

You are a prime example of how you can lead someone to the details , but they are too mentally inept to grasp them.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement