<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

NTG wins

March 17 2010 at 8:30 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 98.224.220.130

3-2 over york in OT, talk about a choke-job from york

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
snippy
(no login)

Re: NTG wins

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 8:43 PM 

Its funny how a bouncing puck can neutralize the better team for a while. Good to see Green make it through,though.

The York players can now tell their grandchildren that they almost beat New Trier Green once.

snippy
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 8:54 PM 

PR-SR ?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 9:05 PM 

PR SR is tomorrow at 630

-
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 9:11 PM 

NTG NTG NTG NTG NTG NTG

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 9:51 PM 

congrats to the northshore faggots. barely beat a number 9 seed, you were supposed to walk through this tournament and ya almost lost, dont toot your own horn too much

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 10:02 PM 

That was the state title game right there.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 10:04 PM 

NTG knows they dodged a bullet.....big time

They did not panic. They will NOT have a tougher game than the did tonight.

Congrats to York for battling against the #1 team in the State.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 10:31 PM 

What the fuck? whose the fag bringing in seeding saying they should of walked through them?? At this point all that matters is a Win, no matter how to do it. Come from the kid who lost first round above.
This was a game for the ages in high school hockey. Both teams played unbelievable, and York played their hearts out. Literally. Congrats to New Trier Green. A team down 2 to 0 starting the 3rd having no fans and yorks 1000 fans screaming in your ears is a hard thing to come back in. They perserveed and did it, how about a congrats to New Trier?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 17 2010, 10:48 PM 

NTG you are lucky to get out of that game with a victory. You can say lucky bounce's, but you scored some lucky back door goals. York out played you & deserved that game. It honestly looked like you guys just get to show up & get handed the state title. We will see you next game & do what York didn't finish. And to York you guys deserved that game & are the better team.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 6:05 AM 

I'm pretty sure that you don't want to talk too
much trash to them. I don't know if you all remember, but new trier has dominated the state for the entire year. If I were you, I wouldn't give them more of a reason to get hyped up for this game. And shouldn't you be worried about your own game tonight?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 7:36 AM 

Oh we are prepped for our game tonight but our goal is to beat & hurt your team. I think we speak for the rest of the teams in the state of Illinois that everyone is tired of ntg. So keep your heads up & don't pay those refs to call the game your way now that you know this is out.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 7:47 AM 

Haha St. Rita how about you grow a pair and focus on PR? You can talk as much shit as you would like about NTG, but I believe they have already beaten you....Hurt them? Haha not the way i saw NTG hit York, my god. I think you should be the team to keep your heads up, because i will guarentee every single person on NTG will not want to be in the same position again, and therefore come out as hard as possible every shift of the game.

And as far as people saying NTG didn't deserve to win that game... you can question it all you want. The better team (NTG) came out flatfooted and York took advantage. Thats how hockey games work. But the better team came to play in the 3rd, and i would have to say that the 3rd period is the most important of the game? Yes york got a lucky second goal but they were winning by 2! How can you not protect that LEAD?HAAHAHAH Congrats to York, you can say your back in the elite of hockey, but everyone needs to realize that every team has a bad game, and its the best teams in the state that can come back to win.Look what happened.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 8:36 AM 

Why distract from what was a very good hockey game. York contolled much of the first period. NTG has a slight advantage in the second and dominated the third.
York started very fast but appeared to run out of gas late. NTG pressure finally yielded two goals half way through the third and they won it in overtime.
Very impressive turn out by York student body I think helped their team. Good to see school support for a high school hockey club. All high school games should be this exciting and well attended

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 8:41 AM 

Its helps when all the trailer parks are down the road...

York /NewTrier
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 8:49 AM 

You are right. York Ran out of gas. Hard to play 2 lines against 3 - 4 good ones. Great atmosphere. Kudos to York fans that came out in droves. Everyone who sits out there and says High School Hockey sucks, should have seen the both those games last night.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 9:36 AM 

Why would you assume that comment came from the Rita side couldn't it be PR instead

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 10:02 AM 

Seeing as though the Rita vs PR game should be close, I am going to predict that the team with the player who posted above about beating and hurting NTG will probably lose the game. As last night's games showed, in the state playoffs you can get into big trouble if you look past particular games.

Not to mention, what kind of idiot comes on a public forum saying he is going to try to HURT the other team? I'll chalk it up to teeange immaturaty, but still....

(no login)

Assumption would come from IP location

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 10:56 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Assumption would come from IP location

No score for this post
March 18 2010, 11:56 AM 

while many could say that the turn out by york fans is good, i personally, am ashamed to be a york parent. i brought my daughter to the game because we have never seen a hockey game and this sounded good. but i was disappointed when i had to move across the rink because of the profanity of the york fans. then when i saw them hanging over the opposing teams bench taunting players AND coaches, i was disgusted. and then ultimately, i could not accept the fact that they threw open ketchup and mustard bottles and gatorade bottles at the others when they were celebrating. it is a great embarassment

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 58 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement