<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

WILL THIS BE THE YEAR ROCKFORD GETS TAKEN DOWN?

January 16 2011 at 6:06 PM
No score for this post
guest  (no login)
from IP address 99.58.23.254

will this be the year rockford gets knocked off for the combined state championship? and if so who will do it?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: WILL THIS BE THE YEAR ROCKFORD GETS TAKEN DOWN?

No score for this post
January 16 2011, 8:45 PM 

No way, and here is why. The organization has said that if the team wins state again the club will supply each family with:

#1. Indoor plumbing
#2. A 1984 Ford pickup (if they don't already own one)
#3. A dental plan for one year (but they will have to find a dentist in Rockford, very hard to do)

And any player that scores a Hat Trick:

A casette tape of "Billy Ray Cyris", oh baby!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: WILL THIS BE THE YEAR ROCKFORD GETS TAKEN DOWN?

No score for this post
January 16 2011, 9:35 PM 

someones jelaous they pay to live a big house and drive a nice car, then gets put in place when they play a team from rockford. too bad money cant buy talent, then youd be set.

FAN
(no login)

Year of Rockford

No score for this post
January 16 2011, 10:33 PM 

Nice!!!!!

WHO
(no login)

Rockford

No score for this post
January 17 2011, 2:24 PM 

They still playing at the wagon wheel

Harry Nutz
(no login)

ALL ABOARD!!!!

No score for this post
January 18 2011, 10:32 PM 

Why would someone ask such a ridiculous question. Train #15 is about to leave the station, Some fine tuning has just been completed to engine 1 & engine 2. All the rail lines appear to be fianlly healthy from the holiday season. Limited space avaiable. No haters please, Only fine upstanding citizens that appriciate hard working blue collar hockey.

Anon
(no login)

Behind the times

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 5:44 AM 

Pal, the Wagon Wheel has been gone since the early 70's.

Also to the first reply

1) We have had indoor plumbin fer years, Our outhouses are heated too. What we ARE gonna get is some of them fancy flush toilets.

2) You don't know us to well do ya, we drive CHEVYS.

3) We gots us 3 of them there tooth Doctors now.

Cassettes, we got cd's ya know, and it ain't Billy Ray no more, it's Zak Brown.

Checking in from the land of Double Wides.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Behind the times

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 6:06 AM 

You know your from Rockford when you have been married 3 times and stil have the same in laws!
When you go to Family reunions to pick up a Date!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Behind the times

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 8:13 AM 

Rockford will not be taken down this year. They are a very strong team, and have a number of excellent players. Even though I am an NTG supporter, I always enjoy watching Rockford play.

Anonymous
(no login)

NO ONE CARES....

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 8:40 AM 

About Rockford....not even the state of illinois!

(no login)

Rockford

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 10:07 AM 

I love how all these people think Rockford is just the "Armpit" of Illinois eventhough Rockford can compete with any team at the high school level. i bet you all the rockford kids are getting a kick out of this.

Anonymous
(no login)

i think its awesome

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 2:00 PM 

That parents from other teams come on here to trash Rockford. Not the hockey team though. The city. Sorry if you child is a bender and can't get any ice time no matter how nice of a car you buy him. In the end of the day its about the kids playing hockey. But please go on yelling about how nice our trailers are. We will keep on playing hockey.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: i think its awesome

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 5:37 PM 

So when is rockford going to split up? They've been saying since 2000 they would try to be pure. And every year they end up with a Midget team, JV and Varsity...The numbers are there, nut up and go pure with one school already and try to win the big Crown. That being the Red Division for State.

Anonymous
(no login)

rockford will fall this year because

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 6:03 PM 

Because Cary Grove is in the combined division now due to one Wauconda player - watch out Icemen Midgets or high school or what ever you are

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: rockford will fall this year because

No score for this post
January 19 2011, 10:16 PM 

Cary Grove will never beat Rockford. The only team that could be a threat for rockford is waubonsie. perhaps st. charles and conant as well if everything goes right for them.

Anon
(no login)

Wait a year

No score for this post
January 20 2011, 5:30 AM 

There are a ton of Seniors this year, if you can't get the job done this year. Next year you will have a real shot.

Anonymous
(no login)

CG

No score for this post
January 20 2011, 8:14 AM 

Cary Grove will beat Rockford this year. They are the darkhorse state champs.

Harry Nutz
(no login)

Re: CG

No score for this post
January 20 2011, 10:40 AM 

911 Someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost my bong... Oh nevermind I found it the poster above me had it!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: CG

No score for this post
January 20 2011, 1:18 PM 

HaHAhahaHA Ha. Pot Humor. hilarious.

We'll have to wait and see. CG is totaly under-rated, and has the best player in the state. They are taking names and kicking ass.

Anonymous
(no login)

roll this up and smoke it...

No score for this post
January 20 2011, 1:42 PM 

Can't wait to shove the BS they are throwing around tonight! 8:50 @ BIA ... MV better be awake...as the broncos will dominate...

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement