<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
anon
(no login)

Re: .207

No score for this post
October 19 2012, 4:01 PM 

I find this to be hilarious. Nothing like a BSer getting caught in their own mess.

Clarity is something you'll rarely find on the CH Website, and certainly two things are clear.
1) The phrase "they used to play AAA" translates to, "they are not good enough to play AAA anymore".
2) When someone says "I used to play AAA" it means once I reached the Peewee level the checking made me crapp myself and Mommy didn't want to pay for my arse sitting on the 4th line. So I'm going to whine about politics and $$$ putting me in the "Bender League".

Also, they request you stay off of the HS site,because they don't like being called out for the crapp they spew on this or the other threads available on CH.

To the guy that said that 'AAAers going to play juniors in these USHL towns that nobody ever heard of rather than going straight to college'...... if you didn't hear of those towns then you probably failed US Geography 101 and won't be going to college.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: .207

No score for this post
October 19 2012, 4:11 PM 

Woah rambler alert. Cool story, except the argument being made was AAA players doubling for their HS. Which would imply that they are currently playing AAA.

anon
(no login)

I'll keep it short for you

No score for this post
October 19 2012, 8:48 PM 

Dumb arse alert !!! The word is spelled 'WHOA'.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I'll keep it short for you

No score for this post
October 19 2012, 10:22 PM 

Cool story bro

anon
(no login)

No score for this post
October 20 2012, 9:50 AM 

It is what it is, but you flip- flop your comments more than Obama and Romney combined.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 20 2012, 11:32 AM 

AAA kids dont come to HS hockey and walk all over any of the teams or players. i played with about 6 or 7 who came to NTG and they weren't anything special. im not saying AAA kids arent good because they are but no way they can come to high school hockey and run it unless they played on the first line of there AAA team. this argument is stupid. AAA is better and i play high school. But highschool is more fun and obviously you get more gummers thats a fact.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 20 2012, 2:11 PM 

^Yes this could not have been put any better. I wasn't arguing that AAA is worse than HS, my point was that individually a AAA player would not run our league.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 23 2012, 4:35 PM 

If you are not playing juniors by 16 or 17, chances are you won't be playing at the "next level".

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 23 2012, 6:11 PM 

Right.

Anonymous
(no login)

Sandburg Goalie hurt

No score for this post
October 25 2012, 9:27 AM 

I heard Dignan pulled his hamstring during the shootout against Provi. Rumors going around he is out until end of November. Sandburg is done now.. Without him, they are nothing.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Sandburg Goalie hurt

No score for this post
October 25 2012, 2:03 PM 

Dignan is fine. Good to know you have so much faith in Sandburg tho. They beat Stevenson with backup goalie in. They have one of the most dynamic offenses in the league next to GBN and Fenwick

< Previous Page 113 14 15 16 17 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement